Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by osrs noob View Post
    Fishing is one of those tough skills that could use a touch up too, I know with barb fishing and 1.5 ticking a person can get close to 70k/hr but man that's harsh it's click intensive and really only for adept players. What's your fishing level now? Personally I did karambwans because if you have access to fairy rings/POH you can automate the whole process. 🧐 But it's slow, closer to 35k xp/hr. Sailing was originally floated out as like a joke waaaay back in the day, pre-summoning days. I don't know how they'll incorporate it to tie into other skills it just doesn't seem to fit with me. @(you need an account to see links) if you want to we could maybe do some bossing together sometime I don't know what sort of account your working with. I've finally nearly maxed I just reached 2263 total level earlier today. Only 14 more levels to go!
    Oh, I enjoy fishing as its a simple skill for me and I dont need to do much for it lol
    Im 90, and its my second highest. First being cooking LOL But thats because I enjoy fishing, so I was able to get a good amount of fish from that!

I actually love to do Temp, as it has a chance at a pet that I'd love to have. Other than that, I mainly just chill at the fishing guild!

As for bosses, I dont really do any as I am 100% not good at anything in this game. If I need to click fast or change any gear/items or move at all, then I'll fail lol
    Its why I enjoy the simple stuff! But its super awesome to hear that you are super close to maxing!

Pronouns
    Male
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Haha I get that I'm not a professional with the equipment switches and all the boss mechanics, there are so many different things to remember to each boss, I tend to stick to things that are low stress too about the most challenging boss I do is bandos or maybe vorkath and zulrah. I noticed on the other thread about graciousness you mentioned you got a new CPU, as did I! I can't wait to set mine up, the system I'm running on now is shit. It's ancient with 2gb of RAM it's truly junk. I'm hoping that with my new system running at a higher OS and 16g RAM I can try to tackle the harder content like raids. Cox, ToA and ToB are the best money makers in the game and I just can't do them with how slow my system runs. Fishing used to be really good cash but the price of sharks lately is in a free-fall. I think since October they've went from 600~ each to 375~ each today

Maxing has been a goal of mine for over a year now I'm so excited that I'm finally closing in on it. I had previously maxed before , back in 2013 , then they did the release of invention and divination on RS3 I finally gave up the fight. Then Jagex did all the other crazy updates like increasing max slayer level to 120, bah. I think RS3 is a big part of why I don't want a new skill , it's a slippery slope I don't want to see old-school go down
    Last edited by osrs noob; 04-20-2023 at 01:08 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to osrs noob For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (04-20-2023)

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 6h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I don't play OSRS but I do play RS3 and I wanna jump on to say that I am not just shocked, but THRILLED THAT NECROMANCY IS FINALLY COMING????? AHHHHHHHHHHHH
    YEAH BUT I STILL NEED TO WORK ON 120 DUNGEONEERING I am not ready for necromancy

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
    YEAH BUT I STILL NEED TO WORK ON 120 DUNGEONEERING I am not ready for necromancy
    I'm so close to 99 ranged. I'm about 200k XP away from 98 :o

I keep getting the "please take a break for the love of god you've been playing for 5 hours straight" message

how close are you to 120 dung?

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by osrs noob View Post
    Haha I get that I'm not a professional with the equipment switches and all the boss mechanics, there are so many different things to remember to each boss, I tend to stick to things that are low stress too about the most challenging boss I do is bandos or maybe vorkath and zulrah. I noticed on the other thread about graciousness you mentioned you got a new CPU, as did I! I can't wait to set mine up, the system I'm running on now is shit. It's ancient with 2gb of RAM it's truly junk. I'm hoping that with my new system running at a higher OS and 16g RAM I can try to tackle the harder content like raids. Cox, ToA and ToB are the best money makers in the game and I just can't do them with how slow my system runs. Fishing used to be really good cash but the price of sharks lately is in a free-fall. I think since October they've went from 600~ each to 375~ each today

Maxing has been a goal of mine for over a year now I'm so excited that I'm finally closing in on it. I had previously maxed before , back in 2013 , then they did the release of invention and divination on RS3 I finally gave up the fight. Then Jagex did all the other crazy updates like increasing max slayer level to 120, bah. I think RS3 is a big part of why I don't want a new skill , it's a slippery slope I don't want to see old-school go down
    Oh, I have never even done Bandos LOL I have done 0 bosses...unless Temp counts? Then I've dont that one a ton. But its easy and I just tend to solo it
    But sharks have gone down a LOT. I use to make a ton of gp with them! But now its the poops! Im poor af though, so I do need to find a good money maker again

But Im so excited for you and your new computer! That's awesome! Getting a new one to be able to play all kind of games and enjoy our current games (at a better pace) is awesome lol
    Oh, and when you get to another 99 (Or even max), I'd love to come by and celebrate with you! That would be a ton of fun!...I just hope its somewhere I can get lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (04-21-2023)

Pronouns
    Male
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Oh, I have never even done Bandos LOL I have done 0 bosses...unless Temp counts? Then I've dont that one a ton. But its easy and I just tend to solo it
    But sharks have gone down a LOT. I use to make a ton of gp with them! But now its the poops! Im poor af though, so I do need to find a good money maker again

But Im so excited for you and your new computer! That's awesome! Getting a new one to be able to play all kind of games and enjoy our current games (at a better pace) is awesome lol
    Oh, and when you get to another 99 (Or even max), I'd love to come by and celebrate with you! That would be a ton of fun!...I just hope its somewhere I can get lol
    Well I don't typically do any sort of extra celebration for completing a goal but you can PM me and maybe we can do some in-game stuff together, I've never done the tempoross boss so maybe you can teach me that one lol. If you want to just shoot me a PM and we can iron everything out

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    17d 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Wait OSRS still get updates???

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
    Wait OSRS still get updates???
    Yes it is!
    Its pretty different from its Original game back when it first came out

I really enjoy it! I cant get into RS3 though.
    But OSRS is still getting some neat stuff! Like Sailing and even something called "Forestry"