Quote Originally Posted by osrs noob View Post
Fishing is one of those tough skills that could use a touch up too, I know with barb fishing and 1.5 ticking a person can get close to 70k/hr but man that's harsh it's click intensive and really only for adept players. What's your fishing level now? Personally I did karambwans because if you have access to fairy rings/POH you can automate the whole process. 🧐 But it's slow, closer to 35k xp/hr. Sailing was originally floated out as like a joke waaaay back in the day, pre-summoning days. I don't know how they'll incorporate it to tie into other skills it just doesn't seem to fit with me. @(you need an account to see links) if you want to we could maybe do some bossing together sometime I don't know what sort of account your working with. I've finally nearly maxed I just reached 2263 total level earlier today. Only 14 more levels to go!
Oh, I enjoy fishing as its a simple skill for me and I dont need to do much for it lol
Im 90, and its my second highest. First being cooking LOL But thats because I enjoy fishing, so I was able to get a good amount of fish from that!

I actually love to do Temp, as it has a chance at a pet that I'd love to have. Other than that, I mainly just chill at the fishing guild!

As for bosses, I dont really do any as I am 100% not good at anything in this game. If I need to click fast or change any gear/items or move at all, then I'll fail lol
Its why I enjoy the simple stuff! But its super awesome to hear that you are super close to maxing!