Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are some of your favorite gaming moments?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Definitely discovering Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts.

When I was a little kid one of my aunts that lived abroad came to live to the Dominican Republic and my cousin had
    all sorts of videogames, game cards, toys, magazines and stuff I've never seen before, so, when he moved here it was
    a new world to me, I got a gameboy and he had Pokemon Gold that I borrowed and that ended up being my favorite Pokemon
    game of all time and playing it so much I started learning english with videogames. I learned to play Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon Cards.

He also had a PS2 in which I remember playing GTA, Sonic Heroes, Jack, SSX 3 and a bunch of other games but KINGDOM HEARTS was
    the game that changed me forever. I ended up asking for a PS2 for christmas and then by the time I finished KH1, the sequel came out and
    I remember being the happiest kid ever!

Oh man, I wish I could go back to those days.

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    That would be really fun for sure, but maybe reserved for a gaming club haha I teach HS so I have about 250 students every semester.. that would be a huge chore hee
    Oh no! Im sorry! For some reason I was thinking that you taught little kids. My bad!
    But oof, yeah lol 250 is a lot lol

But Im sure you're a wonderful teacher! What you do for them with the Switch is something they're keep with them for such a long time
    Gaming moments making Gaming moments! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    Definitely discovering Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts.

When I was a little kid one of my aunts that lived abroad came to live to the Dominican Republic and my cousin had
    all sorts of videogames, game cards, toys, magazines and stuff I've never seen before, so, when he moved here it was
    a new world to me, I got a gameboy and he had Pokemon Gold that I borrowed and that ended up being my favorite Pokemon
    game of all time and playing it so much I started learning english with videogames. I learned to play Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon Cards.

He also had a PS2 in which I remember playing GTA, Sonic Heroes, Jack, SSX 3 and a bunch of other games but KINGDOM HEARTS was
    the game that changed me forever. I ended up asking for a PS2 for christmas and then by the time I finished KH1, the sequel came out and
    I remember being the happiest kid ever!

Oh man, I wish I could go back to those days.
    Oooh my word, that is such a lovely and amazing story!
    Pokemon and KHs being such big moments in your life and you being so excited for both! Its always amazing that you started to learn English with Video Games!
    Gaming can do so much for us and this shows

But Im so happy to hear the story that started your love for KH!

I remember when KH first came out as well! I was in High School and my family and I were living in this nice little home. I remember being in my living room and opening the game up and thinking how exciting it was going to be.
    One BIG part (for some reason) that I can remember is just Donald walking down the hallway in the Castle, then we see that HUGE ass door lol. Around the start of the game I think?
    I have NO idea of why that sticks out. Maybe it was because it was the start of such an amazing game for me lol
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 12-08-2022 at 01:08 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Kibba (12-08-2022),Mothman (12-08-2022)