Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are some of your favorite gaming moments?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    That’s amazing! I’ve heard lots of love stories stemming from WoW. I’m happy too ~

Tbh I haven’t logged in since that day we spoke of it. LOL. I do want to do the Christmas event though and the anniversary event coming up bc there’s a cosmetic I want.
    But if you commit to a membership, I will too.

Also I have another favorite memory I just remembered.
    Back when I was a kid I didn’t have a internet and had to go to the library.
    That’s where I discovered Neopets and RuneScape. I saw other people playing them. I’d go to the library every day for that measly one hour they give you, haha.
    It was the struggle back then, but those were simpler, fun times. I miss them.
    Oh, mkay! Yeah, Im actually going to get membership this weekend lol
    It went down last week and I haven't really been on since then. But when you guys do, I'd be happy to play with you guys!

Oh my word, yes! Back in High School I would head to my school Library and play Runescape during my lunch lol
    They didnt have it blocked, but after me and a few friends started to go and just play, they sadly caught on and blocked it after a few months

AH! But another moment for me would be when I was playing Spyro lol
    So, on the last boss you had to chase that last boss and just hit him from the back.
    Well... out of me and my two brothers, I was the only one who got up to that boss. When I did get to him, we ALWAYS put this song up as I would chase after him

To this day, every time this song comes up, I just think back to us in the room playing that game as my brothers would get excited and jump up and down each time I hit the boss lol
    Honestly, that started to make me tear up. I miss those times...

Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    Neopets will always smell like the library to me
    Neopets will forever make me feel cold lol Reason being is because back when the site first came up, I would play it on my Grandmothers computer (She was the only one with it), and she ALWAYS had her dang AC on!
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 12-07-2022 at 11:33 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (12-07-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I loved the N64 as a kid. Playing wave race and smash bros with my brother was a super fun and a really special bonding moment between us <3

I also remember playing ACNH during the pandemic... I have 1300 hours banked on it and most of it was the first year!!

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-07-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    I loved the N64 as a kid. Playing wave race and smash bros with my brother was a super fun and a really special bonding moment between us <3

I also remember playing ACNH during the pandemic... I have 1300 hours banked on it and most of it was the first year!!
    Ah! Smash bros was a game that my brothers and I use to play as well lol
    I remember when we use to hold "tournaments" with all of us. It was me, my 2 brothers and 5 of my cousins lol (Big family. It mainly came down to me and my bros, but it was also so close!
    I would main Mario, but later, in Melee, I went to Dr. Mario

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Ah! Smash bros was a game that my brothers and I use to play as well lol
    I remember when we use to hold "tournaments" with all of us. It was me, my 2 brothers and 5 of my cousins lol (Big family. It mainly came down to me and my bros, but it was also so close!
    I would main Mario, but later, in Melee, I went to Dr. Mario
    Yes!! I always have loved playing as Link, Kirby, or Pikachu I still play as them or Lucario 99% of the time!

Smash has also been a part of my life as an adult, since I bring my switch into work for my students to play sometimes That's always really fun!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-07-2022)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 11h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    It went down last week and I haven't really been on since then. But when you guys do, I'd be happy to play with you guys!

Oh my word, yes! Back in High School I would head to my school Library and play Runescape during my lunch lol
    They didnt have it blocked, but after me and a few friends started to go and just play, they sadly caught on and blocked it after a few months

So, on the last boss you had to chase that last boss and just hit him from the back.
    Well... out of me and my two brothers, I was the only one who got up to that boss. When I did get to him, we ALWAYS put this song up as I would chase after him

To this day, every time this song comes up, I just think back to us in the room playing that game as my brothers would get excited and jump up and down each time I hit the boss lol

Neopets will forever make me feel cold lol Reason being is because back when the site first came up, I would play it on my Grandmothers computer (She was the only one with it), and she ALWAYS had her dang AC on!
    Neopets I played on my grandparents computers a lot, but not nearly as often as I got to go to the library for school work which I would just play neopets instead. The conversion took me so off guard cus I didn't read the news or anything, I just played neopets super casual every chance I got. I still hate it and I want old neopets back.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-07-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Yes!! I always have loved playing as Link, Kirby, or Pikachu I still play as them or Lucario 99% of the time!

Smash has also been a part of my life as an adult, since I bring my switch into work for my students to play sometimes That's always really fun!!
    Oh my word, that is super sweet of you to do!
    Im 100% sure that those memories of will stick with them for a very long time

I wish I had a teacher that did that for us lol

...Well! I did have a teacher that liked to play Chess with me. I guess that still counts as a game? lol
    During my Freshmen year of HS, I had a teacher that let his students come into the class to do Homework or read or even just to hangout. But he loved chess and so did I
    So we would play during Lunch. There WAS one time where he legit had us playing Chess for a whole class period LOL Oh my, I loved that day!

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Oh my word, that is super sweet of you to do!
    Im 100% sure that those memories of will stick with them for a very long time

I wish I had a teacher that did that for us lol

...Well! I did have a teacher that liked to play Chess with me. I guess that still counts as a game? lol
    During my Freshmen year of HS, I had a teacher that let his students come into the class to do Homework or read or even just to hangout. But he loved chess and so did I
    So we would play during Lunch. There WAS one time where he legit had us playing Chess for a whole class period LOL Oh my, I loved that day!
    Aww the chess is so cute!! I have a chess player and we play sometimes but I am reallllllly bad at chess so he kicks my ass every time. I keep board games and things in my room too, they love Uno and Here to Slay.

I always have students in my room (even until like 5pm every day ugh) so we need something to entertain us haha! Switch is a good one.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    37d 20h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Aw, that means its such a happy memory for you!
    Also do you remember that rush of adrenaline everytime you would find a new proxy to play runescape on at school?
    Looking around every 5 seconds to make sure the teacher wouldn't see.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    Aw, that means its such a happy memory for you!
    Also do you remember that rush of adrenaline everytime you would find a new proxy to play runescape on at school?
    Looking around every 5 seconds to make sure the teacher wouldn't see.
    Oh, I love so many moment like that! I have so many good memories with my brothers

OH! I remember when a friend and I found a way to get past it at school lol
    It was right before the Holiday break and it was just us two in the school library. She was a few computers down from me and I was like right at the corner one.

Well, we were playing and a teacher came by and was like "Excuse me young lady! WHAT are you doing? This doesnt look like school work!"

And the teacher went and turned the computer off right there
    I quickly closed my game and acted like I didnt know how to get to net LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I love so many moment like that! I have so many good memories with my brothers

OH! I remember when a friend and I found a way to get past it at school lol
    It was right before the Holiday break and it was just us two in the school library. She was a few computers down from me and I was like right at the corner one.

Well, we were playing and a teacher came by and was like "Excuse me young lady! WHAT are you doing? This doesnt look like school work!"

And the teacher went and turned the computer off right there
    I quickly closed my game and acted like I didnt know how to get to net LOL
    Aww the chess is so cute!! I have a chess player and we play sometimes but I am reallllllly bad at chess so he kicks my ass every time. I keep board games and things in my room too, they love Uno and Here to Slay.

I always have students in my room (even until like 5pm every day ugh) so we need something to entertain us haha! Switch is a good one.
    Oh, I loved Chess ever since my uncle taught me how to play lol
    Another fun Chess Gaming moment is that my uncle bet me $100 that I could not beat him in a game.
    Well, one day we played and BOOM! I beat his ass lol But he said we didnt offer the bet before that, so I didnt win it

Oh, the Switch is such a great idea for them too!
    Any thoughts on maybe an AC island for just the students? Like, they're the ones to pick the villagers and decorate the island? Kind of like a group activity!

...actually, maybe thats a bad idea lol Having to many cooks in the kitchen I guess you can say

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (12-07-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Oh, I loved Chess ever since my uncle taught me how to play lol
    Another fun Chess Gaming moment is that my uncle bet me $100 that I could not beat him in a game.
    Well, one day we played and BOOM! I beat his ass lol But he said we didnt offer the bet before that, so I didnt win it

Oh, the Switch is such a great idea for them too!
    Any thoughts on maybe an AC island for just the students? Like, they're the ones to pick the villagers and decorate the island? Kind of like a group activity!

...actually, maybe thats a bad idea lol Having to many cooks in the kitchen I guess you can say

That would be really fun for sure, but maybe reserved for a gaming club haha I teach HS so I have about 250 students every semester.. that would be a huge chore hee