42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    250d 9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m

Who's your favourite League of Legends champion? πŸ‡¬πŸ‡¬ πŸ§™πŸ» 🌌

I don't play competitively at all, but I do make sure to play ARAMs from time to time with friends or alone. League is still a neat game in my opinion, even though it does make me want to rage, lol! It's probably too difficult to get into these days. Anyway!

Pretty straight forward, if you happen to play league: Who are your favourite and least favourite champions?

"The Crystal Vanguard"

Skarner is easily my favourite of them all. His R is super unique and so much fun. Very iconic! I'll never get tired of it. Even if you're losing, you can grab people and drag their defenseless bodies around, lol!

Good design, emotional lore, easy to learn.
    He definitely isn't the strongest and isn't very popular either. He feels very unbalanced and not up to date with the newer champions, but I do love this Scorpion a lot. I will never stop maining him.

❌❌❌ Most disliked champion: Fizz ❌❌❌

Can one-shot you when fed, and they punish people with poor positioning and people who are bad at playing safe.
    Most untargetable abilities are inherently frustrating to play against. His E is literally the best spell... It's way too good and annoying to play against. Fizz in URF is brutal, lol.
    You don't need skills to play him. Yi might be the worst, but Fizz is definitely up there, IMO.

If you're a Fizz main, we can't be friends! I'm sorry. Zenitsu hates Fizz and would like to see him dead! 🦈🦈

Last edited by Zenitsu; 12-03-2022 at 01:44 AM.
    Slowpoke! πŸ’§πŸŒŠπŸ’™γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€Brittany Buizel Gangγ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€K-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€Ari πŸŒΈγ…€γ…€ Bat Fanclub *squeak* πŸ¦‡
    πŸ’»πŸ’ŠπŸ˜Ž Join the Nyanomatrix. γ…€γ…€Duke & Ditah πŸ• Clefairy ⚑ 😭 Wooloo πŸ‘ Howdy 🀠🐦

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (12-03-2022),Excalibur (12-27-2023),♥ Juna ♥ (12-03-2022),kyriewics (03-03-2023),leetuk10 (01-24-2023),Slowpoke (12-03-2022)