31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

What's your goal?

I just came back from a decently long hiatus. I remember last time I played my account got banned for exploiting the Charity Corner. What I remember though is I was able to buy everything and anything I ever wanted in the game. I remember thinking, is this it? Was this what I wanted all this time? Or was the real fun the journey of logging in every day and doing dailies, training my pet, and just watching that bank go up and up? I guess I'm just curious what other people's end goal is in this game...

Personally for me, and it probably always has been, just increasing the HP on a pet as high as I can. I've always come back just to check the profiles of antorcha and majal_kita because I thought it was so cool their HPs were so high, but then I realized there was a pet with like 28k... lol.

So what's your goal?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quasar For This Useful Post:

j03 (12-23-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I have a pretty normal goal of working on my pet's customizations and finishing my gallery.

As far as goals go, I definitely agree on the aspect that buying everything you want does take the fun out of your goals. What I love about ck is that we offer a variety of scripts that helps with automating things like food club or battledome fighting without actually taking the entire fun out of playing. This way, you can still save up / trade for what you want here / on Neo.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I don't actually have goals at the moment.
    But normally my goal is to get a certain stamp avatar.
    Rigth now I'm just diong dailies and getting some nps in the bank. I really want to buy a Large Black Collectable Scarab, but it was 80m just a year ago, and now there're some susers asking for 250m, so rigth now I'm ok...

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    No goals atm. Just gradually buying stamps (the cheap ones. i don't plan to go for any avi's unless i buy the really expensive stamps on here) and finishing my converted projects.

Once UCs get rereleased, i'll start unconverting all of my pets gradually.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I've always been obsessed with really impressive user lookups in terms of "bragging rights". I've always admired other peoples avatar count, trophies, stamps, shop size, gallery size, neodecks, Battledome pets and generally good looking pets but when I was younger I could either never keep an account from being frozen long enough or was just lazy AF, So now as an adult I do what I can to make my account look the way those accounts I admired when I was younger used to look. I'm still no where near as good as some of those people and there are plenty of people now who have even better lookups than the ones I saw back then. So its just a constant goals of stamps, avatars, as many trophies as I can get with the current state of neo without cheating, actively training at least one pet

and that's where a normal person would stop.. but not me.. If I feel like i've gotten everything I can at the time on one account I start all over on a new account and make a game out of doing it all over again while still semi-sort of maintaining my old account (grabbing a new avatar, a new stamp/stamp cheaper than it was, getting an easy trophy I didnt realize that account didnt have etc.) I'm up to 7 "mains" now from different periods of my adult life and am kind of starting an 8th now just to have a different pet theme than what my other accounts have but I will also be doing all the easy/medium avatars, stamps,trophies etc too because I'm a glutton for punishment I guess lol. It sounds like a lot but I don't spend a whole lot of time with each one other than my "Main Main" at the time but it keeps my goals going forever so that I don't get bored.

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    My goal is healing my inner child who couldn't afford the pretty NP items they always wanted (Meowclops, Kadoatie & P3s)

On the side I do collect stamps Eagerly awaiting for when those old old stamps come back in circulation again so I can get more stamp avatars

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Mothman (12-22-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I've had a few goals since I was a kid and I've managed to complete some of them.

One was to own a particular UC pet, get Avatar Collector Avatar, get a max stat bd pet, get as many avatars I can.
    Many things are still on the list, including getting a stamp avatar I really want, getting 100k daily interest, etc

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Collect every stamp. Some might seem unattainable, but I can guarantee that if anyone aims for this feat, you can do it if you start from the bottom and work your way up, in terms of price value. It might take a while... but it gives you something fun to do. The history of some stamps alone makes it a little more fun.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    69d 6h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Right now I'm working on getting the booktastic trophy for one of my pets, while also building up their books read in general so one day I can try for the regular book trophy!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    18d 6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Honestly just one fairly low tier UC pet but money is super tight for me this year (and for the forseeable future) so Neo goals have been on the backburner for me. I'm always really impressed by people who I see with crazy high goals who achieve them! Tons of work and it must feel great.