DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Not a huge fan tbh... I'm just really not liking any of the neocash stuff lately.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I believe the way MMEs work is when you buy one, it is either A type or B type and it evolves along a certain predetermined item path based on the type. So if you bought A type for example, you would get a tech themed crown, dress, petpet foreground, etc. and the B type would give you nature themed versions. And each type has the chance to give the bonus limited edition item at the end of evolving, which is most likely that house background.
    Thanks for the explanation, I didn't know this. I think I'm going to look this time because not feeling spending the 700 nc xD

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-25-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    I think I'm the only one that likes most of the items. I'm not feeling the LE background, so I'll just get one of each ID.