Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
Has anyone played in the ranked battles? they're fun, but I wish I could tell a person I liked their team. There are so many boring trick room indeedee armarouge, tatsudozo, and/or paradox teams. So when I fight against someone with a trick room raichu team or all eevee team, etc. I wanna give em' a thumbs up. Ah well, the positive is 90% of the time I know what mons are gonna be out so I can put my faves out there with the right movesets and sweep the meta teams.
I play them regularly, and have since sword and shield. The meta will keep changing with seasons as new pokemon get added to the allow list like the paradoxes, and some may get banned. But if you play enough you usually know what strategy your opponent will go with. It's a bit harder this time around as in the time of need your opponent could terastallize any one of his pokemon if needed. That part was more predictable last gen with gigantamaxing because you knew who it was going to be and what the set up was going to be the moment you saw the team.