Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

So, it seems that UCs should be coming out next year.
    And are being worked on my the art and dev team?

Does this mean that the UCs will look different than the current ones?
    I know we had that poll, but I also dont know how this works as well.

I thought they could just BOOM make an UC.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

Well a good chunk of the poll I think was asking about the styles (posing, lineart thickness, coloring) for potential redraws including gauging interest for releasing older UCs that weren't preserved with conversion. Most likely based off of the survey results (or, based off the arbitrary whims of some dumbass executive who knows nothing about the game) we will see a few different potential futures. I.e. whether or not old UCs will have their art 1. redrawn completely 2. only touched up for the ones that have thin lineart (gaping holes hello???) 3. left alone and of course whether or not we will eventually see new UCs added to the pool completely. No decisions have been publicly announced yet so I think we're all just waiting in the dark holding onto each other scared 😂

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Aero (12-17-2022),Hollow (12-17-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Well a good chunk of the poll I think was asking about the styles (posing, lineart thickness, coloring) for potential redraws including gauging interest for releasing older UCs that weren't preserved with conversion. Most likely based off of the survey results (or, based off the arbitrary whims of some dumbass executive who knows nothing about the game) we will see a few different potential futures. I.e. whether or not old UCs will have their art 1. redrawn completely 2. only touched up for the ones that have thin lineart (gaping holes hello???) 3. left alone and of course whether or not we will eventually see new UCs added to the pool completely. No decisions have been publicly announced yet so I think we're all just waiting in the dark holding onto each other scared 😂
    Wasn't one of the old excuses about the other original UCs (that were auto-converted) that they lost the original artwork and would have to remake it? I never quite understood that, but hopefully we *will* see those other pets added back into the pool + the unreleased colours too... but maybe I'm asking for far too much from TNT.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

Premium sale finally, I really miss using SSW

That aside, I'm not sure NC UCs would be ready next year since it's still a vague reference but hey I may as well wait in fear with @(you need an account to see links) xD

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-17-2022),Ice (12-18-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Premium sale finally, I really miss using SSW

That aside, I'm not sure NC UCs would be ready next year since it's still a vague reference but hey I may as well wait in fear with @(you need an account to see links) xD
    If I had the money, I would totally do the Sale! I haven't had it for awhile
    As for the UCs, I feel that we're gonna wait a while for that lol Its just interesting since we there was that one event to where so many of our pets turned UCs and went back to normal pretty quickly as well. Its why I assumed they could just easily make UCs
    Same when they make replicas

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Wasn't one of the old excuses about the other original UCs (that were auto-converted) that they lost the original artwork and would have to remake it? I never quite understood that, but hopefully we *will* see those other pets added back into the pool + the unreleased colours too... but maybe I'm asking for far too much from TNT.
    I think that was the case (Snarkie may have mentioned it in one of her AMAs unless I'm mistaken) but I think the new TNT also wanted to re-vector and reposition some of the old UCs so that they work with the backgrounds, like how both the UC baby Kougra and Darigan Eyrie sit a bit too "high" and how some other UCs are off-center. I think even at one point another retired TNT member said something about copyright issues to the old poses as well, but take it with a grain of salt.

I know in the early stages of development they were also thinking about making the UCs "layered" so that maybe they can wear some clothes too but they deemed it nearly impossible at the time. It's hard to tell what they've been cooking up with bringing UCs back because I feel like they're making it more complicated than it needs to be.

But you know, COMING SOON™!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post
    It's hard to tell what they've been cooking up with bringing UCs back because I feel like they're making it more complicated than it needs to be.
    I was wondering why it was taking so long for them to re-release the UCs (and get their free money), and then the survey came out and it all made sense lol
    This is kind of their ace up the sleeve, so if they screw this up then they are probably going to be boned financially. Maybe this time they'll listen to what the playerbase wants, instead of doing something nice with a horrible monkey's paw twist that pisses off most of their remaining users? One can only hope!

all I do is embarrass my parents on the internet