DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 19h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I’ll believe it when I see it. Roadmaps are notoriously vague and inaccurate for larger companies. Usually they are include things youd like to do or should do - not things you WILL do. I’m sure it’ll just be business as usual for TNT. They should be working on modernizing their website. The mix of traditional and mobile-feeling aspects is unattractive. They could do better there and make the user experience more cohesive.

We all know they only thing from the list they will actually work is the NC mall anyway.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Aero (11-22-2022),Autobot (11-22-2022),Clefairy (11-23-2022),DarkSkies (11-25-2022),Ice (11-22-2022),oventoast (11-23-2022),Shawn (11-22-2022),Unown (11-24-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I’ll believe it when I see it. Roadmaps are notoriously vague and inaccurate for larger companies. Usually they are include things youd like to do or should do - not things you WILL do. I’m sure it’ll just be business as usual for TNT. They should be working on modernizing their website. The mix of traditional and mobile-feeling aspects is unattractive. They could do better there and make the user experience more cohesive.

We all know they only thing from the list they will actually work is the NC mall anyway.
    I don't understand the appeal of the mobile pages at all. There's a replica of the old HTML Neopets site and it's so much more attractive and easy to use on every level.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridley For This Useful Post:

howdy (11-23-2022),I_royalty_I (11-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 19h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
    I don't understand the appeal of the mobile pages at all. There's a replica of the old HTML Neopets site and it's so much more attractive and easy to use on every level.
    I agree, the mobile version is just a pain. There are way too many pages to navigate to within the game and the mobile pages make it too difficult. I don’t even really play anything neo related lately but on the off chance I log into anything, it’s frustrating. I can’t imagine being a daily player.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

howdy (11-23-2022),oventoast (11-23-2022),Ridley (11-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    30d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Wow! Honestly if Neo keeps the promise and actually makes good on some of this maybe they can regain some player base and the game will be kind of fun again! Im most excited for the battledome update. I hope it includes HST and Defender of Neopia Updates.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I’m still wondering why they decided to do the flash conversion and also do a complete layout update at the same time…seems like maybe they should’ve prioritized the conversion before launching a new layout? (Also mobile layout should be optional. If I’m not on my phone, I dont want a hyper condensed version of the website.)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kendreadful For This Useful Post:

howdy (11-23-2022),Ice (11-23-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I love how these are just vague promises with no real dates or timeline

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post
    I wonder when Uc customisation will be fixed. My Uc customisation shows up briefly on one page if I change them to Active on the home page.

Then it disappears again
    Theres a script to fix this:
    https://clraik.com/forum/showthread.php?82650-UC-Customization-Fix

- - - Updated - - -

They should be working on modernizing their website. The mix of traditional and mobile-feeling aspects is unattractive. They could do better there and make the user experience more cohesive.

The hodgepodge of at least 3 different site formats is one of the junkiest things about this site it's so egregious. I guess every time the site has changed hands they try to "update it" and then give up partway through because they realize how enormous and unwieldy the site is

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, the mobile version is just a pain. There are way too many pages to navigate to within the game and the mobile pages make it too difficult. I don’t even really play anything neo related lately but on the off chance I log into anything, it’s frustrating. I can’t imagine being a daily player.
    as an almost daily player, i have memorized a handful of URLs so i can more easily navigate to them (or navigate to them at all bc they're not linked anywhere, like the old inventory page). That's pretty awful and i'm embarassed that I put up with it tbh haha
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m

I wish TNT would look at that one user who posts sometimes on the PC with their 'modernized' neo layout - God I want it so SO bad because it just looks so good to use + navigate! If I can find the petpage I will happily link it for you all to see

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Clefairy (11-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Would like the battledome fixes just so some items would be relevant (working) again. But like endless years of editorial saying they were planning on them I doubt we would see them in the next year.

My thoughts on mobile is just that younger generations are just more likely to use a phone as a sole internet device and even if JS can even get their MAU up a bit then it will be a priority for them. I use desktop but similar to people above I have bookmarks to things that are annoying to get to like stocks and food club.

Other fixes will take a while as they're lower priority. I remember they went for years before they fixed the simple query link in the stock market to list all stocks. I got so used to doing a "Ctrl+U" and finding what stocks were trading at 15nps in the page source.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8d 6h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by samsepiol View Post
    UCs

Thank you all for your feedback on the survey. The team is working on the first phases of the UC Pets release.
    So no actual timeline on when UCs will be available, right?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    hm. i appreciate the transparency but i am not sure if this is enough rn.

i am excited though! i would love for "policy consistency" to be added to the roadmap.

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3