DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    54d 2h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 18m
    I am so glad this forum exists because I like socializing with Neopets players but the police state we are living under means that drawing unwanted attention to yourself could get you banned just for looking suspicious to someone. I don't even trade or buy on site anymore. I'd rather have a direct conversation with someone here about what I want, how, when, etc than expose myself to someone who might report me because of jealousy.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samsepiol For This Useful Post:

Autobot (11-21-2022),Buizel (11-21-2022),Meercat (01-22-2023),Mothman (11-27-2022),Politoed (11-27-2022),Sakuras (11-21-2022),♥ Seagate ♥ (12-15-2022),Shawn (11-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by samsepiol View Post
    I am so glad this forum exists because I like socializing with Neopets players but the police state we are living under means that drawing unwanted attention to yourself could get you banned just for looking suspicious to someone. I don't even trade or buy on site anymore. I'd rather have a direct conversation with someone here about what I want, how, when, etc than expose myself to someone who might report me because of jealousy.
    It’s almost like they are done trying. In the past they have screwed w passwords from inactive accounts. I noticed they wiped a bunch of items off accounts (like mentioned in a thread here), now this MFA. Nobody is gonna want MFA on a neopets account lol. It’s just extra hassle and strain. The whole reason they are even still the smallest bit relevant is because of the grey market of neo. We personally made it more likely for players to get items that were otherwise nonexistent. We made it possible to get UC pets that used to be virtually extinct. We’ve brought new players onto old accounts so they could enjoy the site anew. If the grey market didn’t exist, neo would be donezo.

i never bother with tickets because I know I’d never stand a chance. But could be fun to try and game the system a bit to see what we could get away with recovering, inactives only of course.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Politoed (11-27-2022),TheArcher (12-13-2022),Winona (11-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    First i must say this is really concerning, i have an account that the og email simply the provider doesnt exist anymore, i wonder what they do on those cases.

And that ownership cant be verified is such BS, it makes easier for people to target accounts, they definetly should take og email and nc history in those cases.

And recently i recovered one acc of mine that alice returned to the og e-mail. luckly i did still had access to it since i had to prove i had to get it back, unfortunatelly this change she made, made it impossible for me to move that account to the email i use because it recognizes it has 5 accs linked to it even though it has only 4 after she changed the email for it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Mangle (12-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    16d 7h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    First i must say this is really concerning, i have an account that the og email simply the provider doesnt exist anymore, i wonder what they do on those cases.

And that ownership cant be verified is such BS, it makes easier for people to target accounts, they definetly should take og email and nc history in those cases.

And recently i recovered one acc of mine that alice returned to the og e-mail. luckly i did still had access to it since i had to prove i had to get it back, unfortunatelly this change she made, made it impossible for me to move that account to the email i use because it recognizes it has 5 accs linked to it even though it has only 4 after she changed the email for it.
    They take NC Purchase (NC Card Numbers, NC Redemption Codes and the Paypal/Card used for purchase) and Premium Purchase (PayPal used or Card used for purchase) Info but if you lost that information, they won't return it

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    37d 19h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Glad to see the reversal change. Now I'm not scared for the UCs I bought years ago.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

chii3d (11-21-2022),Clefairy (11-27-2022),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (11-22-2022),Mangle (12-11-2022),Zenitsu (11-27-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    Is this written anywhere besides just tnt replying to tickets? They have a track record of deciding to make shit up on the spot when they don't feel like doing something and aren't really consistent about much.
    My exact thoughts. This is true... for now. Until they just randomly change the unwritten policy for no reason and do whatever again. Just like they weren't making replicas anymore, for a whole three days.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Meepit (11-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    2 years... I wish I could change my Xweetok to an UC Faerie.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I don't care about the og email stuff (as long as they are allowing NC-related proof for active accounts) but really disappointed about the fact that they are freezing for "verification issues" - so if someone mass reports you enough times you'll just be frozen forever NO MATTER what? horrible
    Last edited by oventoast; 11-22-2022 at 07:12 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

TheArcher (12-13-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    They want an email FROM the OG email. I was slow in updating an email address that went defunct less than a year ago and lost access to that account entirely. Alice and Lilith are both unwilling to budge.

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I've played/play lot games and neopets always has the worse support. Guess now it has worser support than before!