31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousFilter View Post

I do my dailies mostly, but I like the battledome (it still works!). My pets not that strong, but it's still fun to play and I like getting the codestones

I also lurk around reddit and grab the food club bets to make some np as well. Though, I can't say I understand how food club works at all. It was never something I was into when I first got into neopets. I'll work it out one day
    I also don't know the maths behind but as long as I can bet and get profit lol

It's always nice to see the evolution of your neopets. Besides there are battledome avatars :3

I mostly do my dailies todo and started little by little doing some games or going after avatars. Whatever little to get out of neo rutine

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    41m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaray View Post
    Hiya welcome!

Agreed Neo isn't the same. But it's close enough to keep me coming back it reminds me of simpler times!
    This is exactly what I like about it.... simpler times

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Welcome!

I agree, it's not the same, but there are some parts of the site/the nostalgia that makes me continue playing. Hopefully someday we will get some of the older games & other stuff back (in working order too, lol). I mean I'm not holding my breath but it never hurts to have hope. See ya around the forum!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    ....Feel free to let me know if you need anything ^-^
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    ...Hopefully someday we will get some of the older games & other stuff back (in working order too, lol)...
    Yes, that would be great! I've poked around and I can see some people have got flash working. I tried ruffle, but it isn't working for much. I think there was another way.
    Your username - Game of Thrones fan? 🐉

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousFilter View Post
    Thanks

Yes, that would be great! I've poked around and I can see some people have got flash working. I tried ruffle, but it isn't working for much. I think there was another way.
    Your username - Game of Thrones fan? 🐉
    There were some other browsers that used to work with flash but don't anymore. It's becoming harder to find workarounds and I just don't have the time anymore to mess with it. :/ they just need to convert the games correctly. Maybe by 2030!

Indeed, I did like Game of Thrones. Not really anymore but I decided to keep the username because I like other games/shows with dragons in them.