Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Game trophies

What are the easiest ones to obtain nowadays?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Depends on what you’d consider “easy” and if you’re willing to use scripts/programs.

(you need an account to see links)

If you’re legit only, then easier ones (at least for me personally) have been Spinacles, Ice Cream Machine, DestructoMatch, Cellblock, Cheat, etc.

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Unown (11-04-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    It really depends as Cinna said. Some games are easy to play but demand a bit of time to sit and play through. Others are based on luck.

Anyway, I would suggest that whatever you try do it on first day of every month when scores reset happens. That way you wouldn't have to beat an insane score to get a trophy.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    I'd say in general trophies are a lot easier nowadays due to a huge decrease of competition, but even then it really varies person to person. There are some games that people insist are super easy that I can't play for the life of me. What I've done for trophies since the death of flash is I'll just click through my past high scores and compare to the current HST and make attempts based on that.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Agree with what people here are saying. The trick is to shoot for high scores as the clock turns to the new calendar month when the leaderboards reset. You only need to place one day of the month to receive the trophy, so may as well do it when the boards empty and people may not get their best scores on that first day.

The hardest ones to get are the ones that are entirely luck based for score. From games like Cheeseroller to the Brain Tree and random event trophies like the Neopian Lottery and the Tax Beast, you can't really strategize for most of these. You just have to throw yourself daily at them until you happen to score big on the roulette.

Flipside, the easiest ones are the ones that aren't limited by day, like Cheat!, Go! Go! Go!, Snow Wars, Cellblock, etc. You may lose here and there, but you can replay them mostly to long or no limits until you win the preset trophies.

You'll get a feel for the process after a while. Some games like Shapeshifter, I slowly solved until I got to Level 99 in a month, then when the clock turned to the new month, I completed the last level to bank a perfect 100 on the leaderboard. You'll get familiar with the processes, just think of it as a long term game- you're not losing your trophies once you earn them.

My progress 4 months in, started this return-to-Neopets account July 11. Had close to no trophies the first 2 months, then they all started to pile in.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    56d 1h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Honestly just wait until the 1st (especially being holiday season) - not everyone can play games because they don't know how to do the workarounds to make them work.
    A couple months ago I got 40+ trophies on the 1st of the month because there was no decent competition.

As long as you're only after the trophies and don't want to 'try'

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I also forgot to mention this, but there's a well-posted guide on how to acquire a lot of these trophies, with reference links to scripts/programs if you want to drift a bit from the legitimate route. It's a good guide, make sure to thank/rep the creator if any of it helps. There's definitely a ton of them to look through.

I was also considering doing something similar, but leaning a bit more to the legitimate route and including things like HST Flash games too. There's still competition on the site, but it's nowhere near what it was back in Neopets' golden years. You just wait until the 1st day of a calendar month, make sure you play the games early and utilize a couple of the small tips to give you the upper hand, and you have a really good chance of scoring the trophies. Remember, you don't need to hold the high scores for long; the trophies are rewarded to the top players at the end of every single day and you only need to place once for the trophy to be forever yours.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HiroiSekai For This Useful Post:

howdy (12-06-2022)