8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 14h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    the moderation of this site is so arbitrary and harsh it's really wild. How are you going to claim there's no way to make more UCs, then start handing them out to make your life easier and not have to do chain reversals, then when you figure out that you can make money of UCs suddenly take away the replication. So crazy honestly.

And they're soooooo late to the UC money making game. Many thousands of dollars have changed hands offsite in the UC market, they're very late lol. Or maybe they were waiting for a market to stabilize so they would know how to structure prices....nahhhh they're not that smart or capable lol.
    As someone who had been around in the black market of neopets for a long time before the conversion even happened, this made me laugh and realize neopets looks like it’s coming full circle on pricing. Before the conversion, I remember neopoints being $10/1mil NP, and Plushie PB were like $20-30, so a Plushie pet before the conversion was $20-30. Royals as well. Then the conversion happened, slowly the supply dwindled, and prices changed over the years… but what is amusing is now the NC UCs may be the same price as the pets were before the conversion, $15-30 haha I didn’t even notice this until reading your comment about wanting prices to stabilize. I doubt tnt is like this, but it is amusing to notice neopets is coming full circle with the old artwork.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Aero (11-03-2022),chii3d (11-03-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (11-03-2022),fool (11-03-2022),howdy (11-03-2022),Sakuras (11-03-2022)