Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it early? NO! Share your Christmas spirit!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Christmas has traditionally been my favourite holiday because I love seeing the lights go up, especially when winter can feel so drab. I'm not feeling too hot this year, but maybe I'll go out and buy some lights for my apartment to get a little cheer.

Also wanna say, the TDMBGPOP is so cute in that scarf. I'm really happy they added this small update for december!

Last edited by Aero; 12-03-2022 at 10:57 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Totodile (12-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Christmas has traditionally been my favourite holiday because I love seeing the lights go up, especially when winter can feel so drab. I'm not feeling too hot this year, but maybe I'll go out and buy some lights for my apartment to get a little cheer.

Also wanna say, the TDMBGPOP is so cute in that scarf. I'm really happy they added this small update for december!

I'm a little late on this I guess! I don't normally do the sad grundo daily and thought this was really cute too

I did porch lights and bought a real tree. I can't believe the costs of a real tree but my partner is happy so that's all that matters.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    159 times
    Time Online
    56d 13h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post

I was really happy to see the slight update to the little guy! I think it's so cute TNT decided to put a scarf on him. I wish they did something for the month of october!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    I was really happy to see the slight update to the little guy! I think it's so cute TNT decided to put a scarf on him. I wish they did something for the month of october!
    Oh wait it's actually new this year? I thought I just never noticed! It is very cute.

Give him a lil witch hat in October.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 19h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I know its pretty late, but Im FINALLY putting my Tree up today lol
    Its actually what Im doing right now!

I have a fake tree, so Im just fluffing it up right now lol
    It has lights with it, and I plan to do White lights this year! Last year I did multi color ones

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I watch Christmas vacation once a day from Thanksgiving until Christmas day because it is the superior movie to all other movies.

I'm also cross-stitching the Griswold house with Eddie's RV out front right now. It won't be done by Christmas, but it's been fun to do.