Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Hello!

Hello! I've been around the "Trades" board for about a month. I'm into NC and RW pets mostly. I've known about this site for a few years, and I decided to join after the sites I used before went inactive or closed.

I'm a big GoT (or was... idk... GoT's ending didn't happen) and HoTD fan. I'm also into Harry Potter.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rhaenyra For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-30-2022),Cinnamoroll (10-30-2022),DarkSkies (10-30-2022),howdy (10-30-2022),Juna (10-30-2022),Slowpoke (10-30-2022),Totodile (10-30-2022),Zenitsu (10-30-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Welcome to ck!

I don't like GoT anymore but I do like my username so I am going to keep it. I like HoTD though!

There are a lot of good benefits here on the site for neo that make the game actually playable in most respects. Hope to see ya around the forum!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hello and welcome to cK I'm not big into GoT however I do like the idea behind it! Hope to see you more around the forums c:

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    58d 15h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaenyra View Post
    Hello! I've been around the "Trades" board for about a month. I'm into NC and RW pets mostly. I've known about this site for a few years, and I decided to join after the sites I used before went inactive or closed.

I'm a big GoT (or was... idk... GoT's ending didn't happen) and HoTD fan. I'm also into Harry Potter.
    Hello! Nice to meet you! As someone who is into LOTR myself - I just couldn't get into GoT even though my family tried to get me to watch it - I just had no interest. Hope to see you around!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Welcome Rhaenyra!
    Not sure how involved you're looking to get on here, but if you're interested I recommend checking out these threads [(you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links)] about unlocking userbars, it's a great way to get some guidance about getting comfortable being involved around the boards etc. I hope you find this place at least as useful as the other forum you used! Which one was it? Neocodex?
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

7. The Following User Says Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (10-30-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum Rae!! I haven't seen any greens here yet so no worries

I share your opinion about GoT and also been seeing a bit of HoTD. Nice to meet you!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Welcome! I've had a lot of luck finding good stuff through our trades forum here, and if you really dig around I'm sure you'll be happy with what people are offering too.

Agreed on the GoT front, though. At least we can take solace in fanfiction.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Thank you! I'll check it out.

I am a bit confused on the user bar stuff. I did read something about them, but it just said that you get them for participating in events and they release some seasonally. I'm not into Pokémon, and it seems like quite a bit come from doing events related to it.

I just want "Rhaenyra" to be a fancy color.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    HI PRINCESS.

I totally enjoyed House of the Dragon, and both actresses for her role.

Welcome to the forum and hope to see you around!
    I was a little nervous when the 2nd actress came on because Milly Alcock exceeded my expectations, but I do think she nailed the role, too.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    The (you need an account to see links) ends tonight,maybe you can still complete 4 prompts since most are easy to do

Also you can check this (you need an account to see links) which explains on first page how to earn some ubs. The season ones come from events but there are also some available all the time

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

demonicrc (12-05-2022)