23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Thank you Joe, this is the first time I'll sign up.
    Is it possible to sign to all the games or just one per month?

Also I need to read about those games, I think I have never played them before.
    You can sign up for all. All three are relatively easy to quickly learn and play... some you probably played before (Checkers, battleship, etc)
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Tyranitar (12-29-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Thank you Joe, this is the first time I'll sign up.
    Is it possible to sign to all the games or just one per month?

Also I need to read about those games, I think I have never played them before.
    I was allowed to sign up for all the games, so I believe you can do it

Ah sorry didn't see the new thread page xd

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Signed up myself. Good luck everyone
    you talk to me you answer to my pig moomoo

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Do you get a trophy the moment you win someone you matched with? Is there any way I can read up about the multiplayer games? I can't find anything even on JN about the rules/trophy/matching.
    As far as I read (and couldn't find much also really) you get 1 game per week (1 for geos, 1 for kacheseekers, 1 for armada) or at least that should be but sometimes it's glitched (I only got two games on December). So it's luck that you can get your 4 games set.

For each game:
    2 wins: Bronze trophy
    3 wins: Silver trophy
    4 wins: Gold trophy

Matches are chosen randomly and notified by neomail each time a new game is set up for you.

As per rules you can find how to play each one on JN. But maybe you're referring to tips or something like that?

Kacheseekers is basically a Checkers game.
    Geos is about forming 4 shapes (square, triangle, rectangle, circle)
    Armada is about having more ships than your opponent.

You either:
    - Win a game by playing.
    - Win a game because your opponent never moved.
    - Lose a game by playing.
    - Lose a game because you and your opponent weren't able to finish the game before the week ends.

I don't know if this info help you at all or do you have any other doubts?
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 01-03-2023 at 11:55 AM.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Unown (01-03-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    As far as I read (and couldn't find much also really) you get 1 game per week (1 for geos, 1 for kacheseekers, 1 for armada) or at least that should be but sometimes it's glitched (I only got two games on December). So it's luck that you can get your 4 games set.

For each game:
    2 wins: Bronze trophy
    3 wins: Silver trophy
    4 wins: Gold trophy

Matches are chosen randomly and notified by neomail each time a new game is set up for you.

As per rules you can find how to play each one on JN. But maybe you're referring to tips or something like that?

Kacheseekers is basically a Checkers game.
    Geos is about forming 4 shapes (square, triangle, rectangle, circle)
    Armada is about having more ships than your opponent.

You either:
    - Win a game by playing.
    - Win a game because your opponent never moved.
    - Lose a game by playing.
    - Lose a game because you and your opponent weren't able to finish the game before the week ends.

I don't know if this info help you at all or do you have any other doubts?
    Thank you for the response. More than game tips I was looking more for game rules/winning or losing rules.
    Ah.. so it's entirely on you and your opponent and the glitch on whether you can get 4 games in that month.
    So if your opponent takes a hella long time to move and don't finish it the game by the end of the week both just counts as a loss? That sucks...

I was a little confused with the NT article that joe had in the first post as well.

Okay that's so much clearer. You'll need at least two wins to get a trophy, one game per week, and 4 games in a month. Got it!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Thank you for the response. More than game tips I was looking more for game rules/winning or losing rules.
    Ah.. so it's entirely on you and your opponent and the glitch on whether you can get 4 games in that month.
    So if your opponent takes a hella long time to move and don't finish it the game by the end of the week both just counts as a loss? That sucks...

I was a little confused with the NT article that joe had in the first post as well.

Okay that's so much clearer. You'll need at least two wins to get a trophy, one game per week, and 4 games in a month. Got it!
    If your opponent doesn't move in 24 hours the game gives you the option to send a nm that it's their turn. If after nm sent another 24 hours pass and they still don't move, the game will enable the option for you to win (you just would need to click that you win match).

But yeah is a bit confusing, it's supposed once someone loses a game they won't make it in next round that month, but in past I have been paired again with players that have lost so I really don't know how someone is disqualified or if it's another glitch of multiplayer. Though that's a good chance to keep trying for trophies

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Unown (01-03-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    If your opponent doesn't move in 24 hours the game gives you the option to send a nm that it's their turn. If after nm sent another 24 hours pass and they still don't move, the game will enable the option for you to win (you just would need to click that you win match).

But yeah is a bit confusing, it's supposed once someone loses a game they won't make it in next round that month, but in past I have been paired again with players that have lost so I really don't know how someone is disqualified or if it's another glitch of multiplayer. Though that's a good chance to keep trying for trophies

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Yes, you will still have 3 more games as long as the game set them up correctly.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Unown (01-04-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    702 times
    Time Online
    156d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Missed this month's sign ups but I am all ready for February in all 3 games! Good luck trophy hunting this month friends!