Thread: Might be the wrong place to ask, but...

Pronouns
    I am an enigma.
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    31d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m

Post Might be the wrong place to ask, but...

How do you make your sidebar look all nice? Like with icons and stuff. Same question for creating a nice signature at the bottom of my posts. I came onto the site as a rec. from a friend but now that I'm here I want my thing to look nice, you know? Any help, even if it's a link to a place where I would've found the info and not have had to of made this board would be appreciated.
    Talk to me about Genshin!
    Currently saving for Kusanali

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I'm not sure what do you mean by "sidebar", but I believe most of what you are looking for is found in the (you need an account to see links)

For example, to change and play with the userbars you have, you can check (you need an account to see links). Don't worry if you don't have too many of them! It's never late to start collecting, and you are right in time for some spooky seasonal ones! You can read more about userbars and how to get them (you need an account to see links).

As for a signature, you can edit it (you need an account to see links). If you want to have some custom made pics to put there, a lot of people in our community offer to make these! You can find most of their threads in the (you need an account to see links). If you are into old-school looking signature, I'm open for requests! Have a look in (you need an account to see links) for more details

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

micsmenagerie (10-23-2022),Mothman (10-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    In addition to what @(you need an account to see links) said, you cannot edit your user bars on mobile, only on a computer.

I would suggest getting a ryugotchi first and also submitting four entries to the festival of frights contest to get the limited edition bar at the end of the month. Ryus are so fun and you can customize them how you like once you unlock more backgrounds for them.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

micsmenagerie (10-23-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    You can find everything by hitting on the Settings button at the top of the page. @(you need an account to see links) already shared you useful links and between them there's a guide about how to unlock different userbars.

They have different categories, each one will grant you a new slot to use another bar.

I'm with @(you need an account to see links) , one of the easiest to get and very fun to have is the Ryu bar! You can find all the info here:

The next ones would be shockwave and count 10,000 userbars. Also as you have been mentioned don't let pass the Spooky and Boo userbars, they're only available on October for Halloween!

You can get Spooky by posting on the forum near your midnight timezone (or 00:00 NST?), so check the hour

For the boo userbar, you need to participate here. Read carefully the event instructions:

Finally for the signatures you can either make yours or ask for someone to help you. Some users take requests for that

Hope this helps!! Feel free to ask if you have more doubts, we're happy to help

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-23-2022),micsmenagerie (10-23-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Hey there @(you need an account to see links), I moved your thread to the Help section since it pertains to forum help.

If you haven't checked it out already, we have an (you need an account to see links) that has a lot of helpful links pertaining to how to use clraik. (I admit that I wrote it, so I'm biased!)

We also have a (you need an account to see links) which are the colorful bars on the left side of a user's post.

Hope this helps!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Buizel (10-24-2022),chii3d (10-23-2022),j03 (10-23-2022),micsmenagerie (10-23-2022)