13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Haven't been here in awhile ^-^

I have moved and in the midst haven't gotten onto neopets or CK since the website change. How has it changed in terms of being able to code/run scripts? Are we still able? Userlookups and profiles and things, are we still able to make our own? I need a birthday crack to get into my account again so I haven't been able to look. What's new in neo?

Also I really hope everyone has been well. It has been over a year lol. I miss the CK world.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-19-2022),Zenitsu (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hey and welcome back! Scripts do still work if they are up to date we still have many handy scripts that I use regularly. You can still update lookups as well.

If you are looking for a Bday crack I would put that in a separate thread to grab someone's attention as there are people here who can for sure assist with it.

There have been some login changes and now TNT has added 2 factor authentication as well. You've missed a few security breaches, a day when everyone got to make their pets UC due to a glitch. Other than that there hasn't been much for huge events or plots lately just the AC.

The Neopets Chat and Neopets Chat+ thread should have all the updates you need on the newest Neo Tea

Welcome back and see you around the forum!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

howdy (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi welcome back to the forum!! Scripts are still available, at least a good amount of them, just as a note site is now running with https which means some scripts need to be edited.

You can still code your lookups, that hasn't changed. I think the most important to notice is the password reset from data breach that GWN mentioned, 2FA and future NC UCs coming.

You can take look at the neopets section and if you have doubts we can help you

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Welcome back! There's still lots of functioning userscripts althought I have to limit my use of them otherwise chrome goes haywire and makes my computer overheat lol. And most extant programs for abing and auto gaming etc are pc only which can be limiting too, but still tons of avenues for cheating and generally havinga fun time on neopets, and cK is very lively!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Thank you for the info, guys! I coded for neo when I was on here, userlookups and whatnot, so this is helpful! Happy to be back (:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-22-2022)