Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    šŸŽ® Master Club Game Night! šŸŽ®

GAME: Animal Crossing
    PLATFORM: Switch
    DATE: Sunday December 18th 2022
    TIME: 8:00PM (NST/PST)

Let's have an Animal Crossing Christmas Island Party! Come to the island of Canadiana (GWN's Island] and chill with your fellow ckers! Put on your Christmas outfits and let's be festive!

(you need an account to see links)
    Oh snap! I wonder if @(you need an account to see links) is still here? Iā€™ll try to come.

ā¤ thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (12-10-2022),Charmander (12-09-2022),Nattiee (12-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I really loved the game where everyone is a frog trying to sell dumb items. Letā€™s play this again soon!

ā¤ thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (12-10-2022),Charmander (12-10-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I want to join in as many game nights as I can!
    The only thing is that they're on Friday, which is my WotLK raid nights lol So I can only stay for like 30min-1hr D:

But I'll be sure to join as many as I can!

I did have the thought of a Pokemon S/V event, but thinking about it... Im not sure we could really do anything on the game? lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (12-10-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I really loved the game where everyone is a frog trying to sell dumb items. Letā€™s play this again soon!
    I loveeeeee Junktopia too! We always get some HILARIOUS sales pitches in that one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Another good one (at least imo) is Blather Round. Youā€™re given a prompt and you have to use specific, given words to create a phrase or sentence that describes your prompt. 10/10

Another one my friends and I love to play is Devil in the Details. This one requires teamwork at times. You all playas devils trying to disguise as humans by completing human tasks over a period of 3 days (rounds). There are certain tasks that are to be completed individually, but some of them require help from one or more family members! There are also special challenge tasks that usually require the entire family to participate (not always but a lot of them do from my experience playing). Typically, tasks that require help from family and challenge tasks are worth more points. You also have the option of doing a selfish task, which is worth more points BUT you run the risk of losing the game if you do too many selfish tasks. So be careful! Devil in the Details requires very good voice communication so to play it, you would need to be comfortable talking on mic if it is played over Discord. Iā€™m down to try it if anyone ever wants to! I think itā€™s in the Jackbox party pack 7? I have it on my switch but I donā€™t think I have it on my PC. BUT @(you need an account to see links) has like, all of the Jackbox packs

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (12-10-2022),chii3d (12-10-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    šŸŽ® Master Club Game Night! šŸŽ®

GAME: Animal Crossing
    PLATFORM: Switch
    DATE: Sunday December 18th 2022
    TIME: 8:00PM (NST/PST)

Let's have an Animal Crossing Christmas Island Party! Come to the island of Canadiana (GWN's Island] and chill with your fellow ckers! Put on your Christmas outfits and let's be festive!

Omg this would be so fun!! i will try to make it

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-10-2022),Cat Purrson (12-10-2022),Charmander (12-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    I loveeeeee Junktopia too! We always get some HILARIOUS sales pitches in that one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Another good one (at least imo) is Blather Round. Youā€™re given a prompt and you have to use specific, given words to create a phrase or sentence that describes your prompt. 10/10

Another one my friends and I love to play is Devil in the Details. This one requires teamwork at times. You all playas devils trying to disguise as humans by completing human tasks over a period of 3 days (rounds). There are certain tasks that are to be completed individually, but some of them require help from one or more family members! There are also special challenge tasks that usually require the entire family to participate (not always but a lot of them do from my experience playing). Typically, tasks that require help from family and challenge tasks are worth more points. You also have the option of doing a selfish task, which is worth more points BUT you run the risk of losing the game if you do too many selfish tasks. So be careful! Devil in the Details requires very good voice communication so to play it, you would need to be comfortable talking on mic if it is played over Discord. Iā€™m down to try it if anyone ever wants to! I think itā€™s in the Jackbox party pack 7? I have it on my switch but I donā€™t think I have it on my PC. BUT @(you need an account to see links) has like, all of the Jackbox packs
    That sounds good to me! We had pretty active discord comms so we should be able to do it.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    Omg this would be so fun!! i will try to make it
    If we can get a few people to join, I'd love to bring some goodies for everyone!
    I have a wide range of items, so I can bring a few things for people lol

Would be fun to think of some games any stuff beforehand so we can get ready

Pronouns
    šŸ«ŽšŸ¦«šŸšŸ’ she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    708 times
    Time Online
    157d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hey everyone just a friendly reminder for tomorrow Game Night! I will post the gate link on discord to start the event

I can see whatbwe can do for games before hand or if @(you need an account to see links) or @(you need an account to see links) are willing to host before the Animal Crossing event. I am just at a Christmas Event before that so I cannot guarantee I can host any pre Island Party Games.

I'll have lots of recipes laid out for people to pick through as well. Also if anyone is looking for any specific items to be made please let me know.

Also don't forget to come dressed in your Christmas best!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-17-2022),Cat Purrson (12-17-2022),Cinnamoroll (12-17-2022),Nattiee (12-17-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hey everyone just a friendly reminder for tomorrow Game Night! I will post the gate link on discord to start the event

I can see whatbwe can do for games before hand or if @(you need an account to see links) or @(you need an account to see links) are willing to host before the Animal Crossing event. I am just at a Christmas Event before that so I cannot guarantee I can host any pre Island Party Games.

I'll have lots of recipes laid out for people to pick through as well. Also if anyone is looking for any specific items to be made please let me know.

I am more than willing to host some Jackbox or an Among Us lobby

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (12-17-2022),Charmander (12-17-2022),Nattiee (12-17-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Oh, this reminds me!

Ive made it to a few Catalog Island, so I believe I can order any Orderable item in the catalog! So if there is something that someone might need, I can order them and bring them over for it (: (You can keep the item of course lol)
    I'll try and bring some fun some items for people if we do end up doing AC