Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m

Games Master Club [Discord Game Nights]

Welcome to the clraik Game Master Club!

If there is one thing that this community has in common, it is that we love games! There has been a lot of interest lately in playing games together as a community! These games have ranged from Mario Kart, Jack Box, Animal Crossing, Fall Guys and many more!

This thread serves as an informative resource on clraik Discord Game Master Club events!

Have a fun game night idea and want to play with your best buds on clraik, and even meet some new members!? Here's how!

Post your event in the General #Games on the cK Discord, make sure to tag me (@Charmander) so I am alerted and share the info on this thread. To help keep things neat and consistent amongst events please use the following format example:

GAME:
    PLATFORM(S):
    DATE:
    TIME:
    *to make things easy for everyone please use NST(PST) when setting your event times*

Proposed a Game Master Club game night? What's next?

Users who want to participate in the proposed game night event are to respond with a 👍 emoji to the Discord message. If your even received 4 or more 👍s then the even will proceed and I will post the details on this thread as well, along with the link for the upcoming game night event!

In the event a proposed game night does not get 4 or more 👍 by 24 hours before the event is set to start, the event will not be held and we can try again to find a more convenient date/time for your event.

These events will take place in the General Voice channel as well when it's time to play! 🎮

If you don't have a Discord account, you'll have to make one to participate in clraik game nights well as get the coveted Discord link invite! .

*Please note that a limited amount of channels are available in the clraik Discord server upon joining. To unlock full access, please follow the instructions in the Welcome Channel.*

Participation in Discord Game Master Club game night is not required, nor is it strictly a mechanism for unlocking user bars. It's just a fun way for our community to get to know each other!

Scheduled Game Master Club Game Night Events!

🎮 Game Master Club Game Night! 🎮

GAME:
    PLATFORM(S):
    DATE:
    TIME:

🫵Still TBD! BY YOU!🫵

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Buizel (10-10-2022),Cat Purrson (10-12-2022),chii3d (10-10-2022),DarkSkies (10-10-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (10-10-2022),howdy (10-12-2022),Ice (10-10-2022),Jackalope (10-10-2022),Lavie (01-07-2024),Nattiee (10-15-2022),Teakwood (10-10-2022),TimeLord (10-23-2022),Zenitsu (10-10-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Ohh how fun! If anyone is interested in a Smash tournament for the switch, I'd love to play with you all!

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (10-12-2022),Teakwood (10-10-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Ohh how fun! If anyone is interested in a Smash tournament for the switch, I'd love to play with you all!
    Hey Brittany if this is something you would like to host you can always propose it as noted above in the Game-Night Discord that way we can easily monitor interest. it's easier to track that way then through scrolling through posts on here

- - - Updated - - -

For those not on Discord yet but want to participate!....

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Ahhh this is great!! I will definitely have to keep an eye out for when I'm free to play with everyone.

Question though - I know it was just an example but I have played Fall Guys a little and it's super fun. However, iirc you can only be in a group of 4 people total including yourself if you want to play in the same party. I'm just wondering how people would be able to play together if there have to be 4+ total interested for an event night but it's completely random whether or not you'd end up in the same lobby if you're not grouped together? (Of course the obvious answer is to just play in small groups on your own time, but if there are other ways to play with a lot of people at once in Fall Guys I would love to know)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (10-12-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Oooo what about among us? I'm terrible at it!

The jackbox games were also super fun and I see there are lots of different versions of them. I'm down to play whatever games as long as I'm not working.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Charmander (10-10-2022),Zenitsu (10-12-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    Oooo what about among us? I'm terrible at it!

The jackbox games were also super fun and I see there are lots of different versions of them. I'm down to play whatever games as long as I'm not working.
    I would LOVE among us!!! <)

Also I'm sorry if this is the stupidest question ever, but do I need to have a switch to join the Mario Party? I'm supposing answer is yes, but I'm curious

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Charmander (10-10-2022),Zenitsu (10-12-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I would LOVE among us!!! <)

Also I'm sorry if this is the stupidest question ever, but do I need to have a switch to join the Mario Party? I'm supposing answer is yes, but I'm curious
    To participate in the games you will need to have access to the game or have a copy of the game on the listed consoles to participate in playing but everyone is welcome to visit and chat during the events.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-10-2022),DarkSkies (10-10-2022),Zenitsu (10-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    83d 14h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Ahhh this is great!! I will definitely have to keep an eye out for when I'm free to play with everyone.

Question though - I know it was just an example but I have played Fall Guys a little and it's super fun. However, iirc you can only be in a group of 4 people total including yourself if you want to play in the same party. I'm just wondering how people would be able to play together if there have to be 4+ total interested for an event night but it's completely random whether or not you'd end up in the same lobby if you're not grouped together? (Of course the obvious answer is to just play in small groups on your own time, but if there are other ways to play with a lot of people at once in Fall Guys I would love to know)
    Howdy Ice!

So yes for Fall Guys you can only have a lobby of 4 if you’re doing a public round. Public rounds qualify for Fame and Kudos (experience points and in game currency).

But if you host a Custom Show, you can have more players. You an enter a custom show via a lobby code that is generated, similar to how you join a Jackbox game. So that should solve that problem as far as I know. However, you don’t get Fame or Kudos with custom shows!

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Charmander (10-10-2022),chii3d (10-10-2022),Ice (10-10-2022),Nattiee (10-15-2022),Zenitsu (10-10-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I would love to do an animal crossing night sometime! I might have to actually finish my island one day and host

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Charmander (10-10-2022),Zenitsu (10-10-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) ahhh that is awesome thank you for the info!!

also re:among us there's a free steam game called goose goose duck that is just bird themed among us and has proximity chat built in which is really cool! (and you can press a button to fart)

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (10-12-2022),Charmander (10-10-2022),Cinnamoroll (10-12-2022),DarkSkies (10-10-2022),Houndoom (10-10-2022),Narkotiq (10-10-2022),Nattiee (10-15-2022),Zenitsu (10-10-2022)