DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Me, living under a rock, not knowing anything about Chris Pratt other then him being a yellow Lego construction worker. 🙃

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (10-07-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m
    Aww I loved Chris Pratt so much in PaR and am otherwise not sure about the controversies but I guess I'll go through a google tonight ;-;

I am very VERY excited about Jack Black and Charlie Day though! Love both of them so much c:

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    Aww I loved Chris Pratt so much in PaR and am otherwise not sure about the controversies but I guess I'll go through a google tonight ;-;

I am very VERY excited about Jack Black and Charlie Day though! Love both of them so much c:
    I'll ask you tomorrow what you discovered 👀

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I'll ask you tomorrow what you discovered 👀
    From what I can find he is Christian and it seems like his branch of the church is anti-LGBTQ+ possibly. He also divorced his wife shortly after they had a disabled son together. I'm not sure he's done anything specifically against the community or disabled people but he's got these negative associations now. That's all I could find in my three minute search and I don't care about celebrities at all so I don't follow this or care to find out anything else.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-07-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    TBH everyone judges me hardcore because I really just have never been into Super Mario. I like some things like Super Smash Bros but that's about it. I didn't even realize my new look is kind of celebrating with you guys? I'm happy thought for everyone who is excited to see it!

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-08-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 19h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    LOVE Jack Black as Bowser!! It does bother me a little the Mario doesn't sound like Mario but I can get over it. I do think the movie looks amazing from what was shown in the trailer! Can't wait to see it!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-08-2022),dustyc (10-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 17h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I watched the trailer, looks fantastic. LOVE that it still looks game-y and all that. I do think though that Mario looked a little weird. I don't get why they had to change his facial structure because like.. when we play the games.. and the cutscenes, you know, he still looks good in, widescreen lol. I see small details pointed out here and there as I scroll though ig, and I get that. I get the whole thing. I don't though but I do. he looks weird. either way, I cannot. can not. get passed, Mario, speaking, normally. flat? I guess you could say. since we're so used to hearing Mario with an accent, Charles Martinet or not, it's weird. and with that voice. idk.

"It's-a me!"

like. the most iconic thing about him. not feelin it but I think the movie will be pretty ok. not sure about the Peach voice either. will Anya bring a darker, sultry tone to Peach? she's always been fun and full of joy.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥