Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Hiya!

Hey there!

I'm completely new here, didn't even know this community existed until a week ago. I'm a very long term Neo player and love the game. I've never really used cheats and still am not interested in those (but I do not judge anyone who uses them!) but I am interested in the item trading portion. I also discovered that the community here seems genuinely chill and nice! I remember being in "1337 hack3r groupz" forums in like the 2010s and it was always a toxic cesspool haha, so this is a nice contrast from the stereotypical image I had in my head.

I don't want to reveal *too* many details about myself of course, but I'm 21 years old and go by he/him pronouns. I love Neo and games in general, I've recently been really getting into retro gaming and I also collect TCGs, mostly vintage products. Nice to meet you all!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diacetylmorphine For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-01-2022),galaxystar (10-01-2022),howdy (10-01-2022),Zenitsu (10-20-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Bitch
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Hi there, welcome! That's so interesting that you only learned about this site recently. May I ask, how did you find it?

Lovely to see more long time neo players joining the forum! I just think it's neat.
    Not into bots or super cheats either but would never judge others for doing so (Minus stealing & hacking accounts, but that's not acceptable here anyway ^_^). I'm useless at figuring bots out lmao. Honestly if a Neopets based black market (lol- so cute this website has a literal naughty forum dedicated to it.) Contributes towards keeping the neopets site alive & afloat, that can only be beneficial for everyone playing the game. imo. I genuinely prefer this community to the actual forums on neopets.

What kinda vintage products do you collect?

Hope you enjoy it here! Everyone is very kind & welcoming. Hope you're having a great evening & look forward to seeing you lurking the same threads together hehe.
    Last edited by galaxystar; 10-02-2022 at 03:45 AM.

art made by hearts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxystar For This Useful Post:

Diacetylmorphine (10-01-2022),howdy (10-01-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I absolutely adore the community here. Everyone is super friendly and warm, so you'll no doubt find others who share your interests and buddy up to them in short order.

What sort of vintage TCGs are you interested in? We have a few people who seem to enjoy Pokémon, if that's one you're into.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

Diacetylmorphine (10-01-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Welcome to ck!

The community here is the best, and I'm glad you could see it so quickly even though you just found out about it! I'm also pretty sure we have quite some others here who plays legit, so yeah, that's totally cool!
    Hope to see you around the forums

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post
    I absolutely adore the community here. Everyone is super friendly and warm, so you'll no doubt find others who share your interests and buddy up to them in short order.

What sort of vintage TCGs are you interested in? We have a few people who seem to enjoy Pokémon, if that's one you're into.
    I'm into Pokemon for sure! Pokemon is one of the TCGs I actually buy modern sets of. Lost Origin and Evolving Skies have been great sets. I als own some of the classics, Jungle packs, Gym, Rocket, etc. I also own a lot of vintage Yu-Gi-Oh products as they have a really long history starting from 1997 when Toei made some cards, then Bandai a few, eventually Konami so there's quite a few different versions and some very niche products in that scene! It's a lot of importing from Japan and navigating Japanese text haha. I've been getting into the new Digimon TCG that released in 2020 and have various packs, cards and sets from the Neopets TCG, Wixoss, Weiss Schwarz, so really a lot! But niche & vintage products is my collections main theme.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Diacetylmorphine For This Useful Post:

Serebii (10-01-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi @(you need an account to see links)rus welcome to the forum!! Wow that's an amazing collection of cards!! I still have some yugioh cards saved with me because childhood memories <3

Don't worry I think you'll find comfortable with the community, we're more than neopets or cheating and with time you'll see ck have their funny games and events!! Music, games, videos, movies

Annnddd if you like Neopets you gotta meet our ck equivalent: Ryugotchis!!!

And if you like avatar hunting, well let me introduce you to our ck UBs

If anything don't be shy to ask, very much welcome and hope to see you around

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by yserus View Post
    Hey there!

I'm completely new here, didn't even know this community existed until a week ago. I'm a very long term Neo player and love the game. I've never really used cheats and still am not interested in those (but I do not judge anyone who uses them!) but I am interested in the item trading portion. I also discovered that the community here seems genuinely chill and nice! I remember being in "1337 hack3r groupz" forums in like the 2010s and it was always a toxic cesspool haha, so this is a nice contrast from the stereotypical image I had in my head.

I don't want to reveal *too* many details about myself of course, but I'm 21 years old and go by he/him pronouns. I love Neo and games in general, I've recently been really getting into retro gaming and I also collect TCGs, mostly vintage products. Nice to meet you all!
    Yoooo, really happy you could join us! This community rocks, a hidden gem on the internet if you ask me.

There are many members that choose not to cheat, which is totally fine and acceptable. We welcome all faces around here, as long as you're kind and friendly.

Our Neopets content is way out there... some of our members are very knowledgeable and getting help is always easy around here with whatever it is you need. Whether you're interested in the marketplace or advice about the game...

It looks like your interests match those of many others here as well. Hope you enjoy your time here!

PS: If you enjoy collecting avatars on Neopets, just wait until you start collecting userbars here...
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-02-2022),Diacetylmorphine (10-01-2022),howdy (10-01-2022)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Hello and welcome! We're happy to have you here!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Yoooo, really happy you could join us! This community rocks, a hidden gem on the internet if you ask me.

There are many members that choose not to cheat, which is totally fine and acceptable. We welcome all faces around here, as long as you're kind and friendly.

Our Neopets content is way out there... some of our members are very knowledgeable and getting help is always easy around here with whatever it is you need. Whether you're interested in the marketplace or advice about the game...

It looks like your interests match those of many others here as well. Hope you enjoy your time here!

PS: If you enjoy collecting avatars on Neopets, just wait until you start collecting userbars here...
    Thanks for welcoming me ^^

It definitely does seem like Pokemon is popular here haha, judging by the UBs and such. I haven't been too into the newest Pokemon games, but do love the TCG and many of the other games, and some Nintendo IPs in general. Maybe I'll share some pics of my collection at some point too~
    Also I do like the userbar system! Honestly I'm a big fan of forums in general. I'm always very happy when I find a forum that's still so active and alive in the modern day since it's a dying format, unfortunately.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diacetylmorphine For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-02-2022),howdy (10-01-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxystar View Post
    I genuinely prefer this community to the actual forums on neopets.
    The boards on neopets honestly kinda stress me out there's so much paranoia and cliqueiness. ck is like a respite from that I love it.

I second (third?) the recommendations for ryus and userbars, I've found the userbar hunt is mostly fun because it helps me get to know the forum better and have fun experiences I didn't know I'd love, like movie night! I probably wouldn't have had the gumption to join in on that as a newly active member, but I'll definitely be attending again because it was so fun ^_^
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

19. The Following User Says Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-02-2022)