5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobot View Post
    It's not surprising that he's banned from here, but learning about his behavior makes it an absolute relief. There's lots of communities where people like that get WAY too many chances, even if they aren't a central figure or contributor. No amount of code or insider info/services makes harassment and predatory behavior tolerable.

Absolutely this. Do not give people like this an inch because they will worm their way in and poison the whole bunch.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-01-2022),DrBumfinger (01-07-2023),Sakuras (10-19-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm confused how is everybody so certain? It is just based on the grammar?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kms For This Useful Post:

Gooblah (10-09-2022),Shawn (10-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by kms View Post
    I'm confused how is everybody so certain? It is just based on the grammar?
    I think a lot of things add up for this: the grammar, the general attitude and need for attention, the skill/general programming knowledge level, and the fact that they are not a member here (so very likely banned here). @(you need an account to see links) I'm sure could clarify but that's what I gather based on what has been posted.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

datalore (02-10-2024),j03 (10-10-2022),Sakuras (10-19-2022),Zenitsu (10-08-2022)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    edit probably not
    Last edited by Synth Salazzle; 10-08-2022 at 11:14 PM.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 14h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Always knew that there's only a small handful of people who n_t could be, rdd definitely fell into that pool of candidates.

It's sad to see someone, who was very good at what he did, abuse his position of power of influence. His bots were ground breaking, and literally shut habi down too.

It does make sense too, that rdd could be n_t.
    I remember him having a vision of getting other/most NP-making methods patched up, so that he could be the main provider of NP-making bots.
    He had a whole NP gen system set-up based off his habi bot, which he wanted to sell access to.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-08-2022),DrBumfinger (01-07-2023),Sakuras (10-19-2022),Synth Salazzle (10-08-2022),Zapdos (10-09-2022),Zenitsu (10-08-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    It's funny people think others cheat for an ego boost yet NT is outing people for a...wait for it...ego boost lol

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (10-15-2022),Sakuras (10-19-2022),Synth Salazzle (10-08-2022),Zenitsu (10-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    This is really scary. I hope that its wrong and that this person is actually sitting in jail. But if there is a chance N_T could be that person, maybe we as the CK community should break our cover for this one? Maybe through a burner reddit account - give a little background on our community, the issues we had with that particular member, and in a non-accusatory way state the similarities that he and N_T share.

Kinda like that viral story from a few years ago about the criminal who was on probation, would get a mandatory life imprisonment if he was arrested again while still on probation (due to a "3 strikes" law), but while cat-burglarizing a residence found evidence that a young girl was being abused and called the police about it despite knowing that he was damning himself in the process.

Anything we post or expose will be quickly shot down by the wider neopets community for implying something bad about their patron saint, N_T. But a conversation will at least be started - one in which people talk endlessly about how CK is bad and we our unjustly targeting N_T... and we will be the villians in each of those conversations... but if N_T is indeed the person we suspect he might be, at least people might think twice about his advances if he starts trying to get too close to the younger members in the community

Again, I hope N_T is not this person and that this person is far away from any computer access... But even if that is true, I think this story deserves sharing just so people will be more wary of the next creep who works his way up in a community for a child's game to abuse his position in this way. I think the conversation would be worthwhile, even if we do not name N_T and just state that "we fear this person may have returned to the neopet's community and might be a prominent member now using another name"
    Last edited by shadowhuntee; 10-09-2022 at 08:30 AM.
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
    —Winnie the Pooh

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowhuntee For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-09-2022),DarkSkies (10-09-2022),Ice (10-09-2022),Jackalope (10-15-2022),Sakuras (10-19-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I think a lot of things add up for this: the grammar, the general attitude and need for attention, the skill/general programming knowledge level, and the fact that they are not a member here (so very likely banned here). @(you need an account to see links) I'm sure could clarify but that's what I gather based on what has been posted.
    all of these sound super circumstantial and specious, particularly the "not a member here" which just sounds like main character syndrome lol. but I wasn't around for the alleged person's heyday here so what do I know.

the discussion in here has been alternatingly histrionic and self-aggrandizing and it's a little weird.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by kms View Post
    all of these sound super circumstantial and specious, particularly the "not a member here" which just sounds like main character syndrome lol. but I wasn't around for the alleged person's heyday here so what do I know.

the discussion in here has been alternatingly histrionic and self-aggrandizing and it's a little weird.
    I do agree, especially when I saw this posted last week. It’s circumstantial and possible there are other factors that were not made as part of the original post. I don’t know.

It’s possible he is this person and possible not. I do highly believe they are someone banned from here and always have. They’re in too deep to not have been a member of a cheating community with some rep because of their skill level. I don’t quite know if that’s “main character syndrome” because this actually is just a large cheating community, factually.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Shawn (10-10-2022),Zenitsu (10-09-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishwall View Post
    N_T aside, imagine if Elon Musk decided to start dressing in costume and protecting San Francisco with a flamethrower in a rocket powered Cybertruck... Does anyone think that would be a beneficial thing for SF?
    I mean...

But to stay on-topic, I don't know very much about either of the Batmen mentioned in this thread. Is there some kind of proof they are they same person other than they type in similar ways? A lot of people here type similarly too but I wouldn't accuse them of being the same people.