2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

stuck on logging in.

Recently just purchased Clraik VIP to use Majin and got into making lists. everything was going fine (minor issues but managed to find ways to get around/fix them), but now I'm completely stuck. it refuses to log me into my Neopets account and it crashes when loading login from cookies other than Firefox. when using Firefox it simply says "Cookies are not valid. Did not show a valid login session". Anyone got a solution?

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Have you (you need an account to see links) to see if other users are encountering issues like yours? Stackpath could be aggravated by multiple requests from your IP.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by d_minated View Post
    Recently just purchased Clraik VIP to use Majin and got into making lists. everything was going fine (minor issues but managed to find ways to get around/fix them), but now I'm completely stuck. it refuses to log me into my Neopets account and it crashes when loading login from cookies other than Firefox. when using Firefox it simply says "Cookies are not valid. Did not show a valid login session". Anyone got a solution?
    Hey, there's actually a support thread already to use that answers at least one of your questions.

Chrome cookie login isn't working right now. FF does.

Are you making sure you're still logged into FF before trying to login? Please continue this on the support thread under the "Neopets Programs" forum section.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i already tried logging in on FF, cookies didn't update for some reason. left it for about an hour and it works now. still can't log in manually but i can log in with cookies now. thank you for your help!