54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    so, I did the survey when it first came out and answered with zero interest and was like, wait a sec. that's not gonna help the site at all. did another, and answered no to everything. when I got that text box, i went ham.
    consider maybe again taking the survey for a second chance to speak your full mind, that text box would be the place to be. make a point. tell them what's more important to you instead of just staying inside the realms of the survey. if they don't wanna listen, maybe repeating the same thing to them over and over will make it click.
    maybe not.
    It mostly feels more than a little futile cause I think last time a survey came around I did the exact same thing before, and clearly they do not care about our thoughts ;-;

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-23-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 8h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Didn't we have a survey like this last year or the year before as well? Did literally anything come out of the last one?

I am living for the SALT on that board

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

chii3d (09-23-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    54d 11h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    The F/GO mention has me thinking about summoning Fyora as a Ruler-class servant but fr

This isn't the first survey they've made a survey about this and I'm pretty sure most users (the ones that were visibly posting/online at least) said they didn't want anything like this :') So although I'm not expecting anything to change, I want to hope this somehow reinforces the priorities being set for the franchise

At this point I think it's impossible for people to NOT know users don't want this, so the CEOs or whoever is pulling the strings is casting aside employees and users that are saying they don't want another microtransaction mobile game. LoL/GC/Faerie match-3 were fun but no one is gonna spend money on it, that goes for new players and definitely for users that are unsatisfied with the site

Last edited by Autobot; 09-23-2022 at 03:12 PM. Reason: i wish i could grammar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Autobot For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    463 times
    Time Online
    150d 5h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    It mostly feels more than a little futile cause I think last time a survey came around I did the exact same thing before, and clearly they do not care about our thoughts ;-;
    it does seem a little futile and as though they don't care (I mean, why would they if they're cashing in) but if we don't keep saying something, they'll never know. i'll stick with kindly blasting them for moving their interests elsewhere. i want neo back.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (09-23-2022)