Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: weird stuff you do (no judgment, expose yourself)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    It is impossible for me to 'sit properly' in a chair, I have the be sprawled all over the arms, cross legged, or just generally not 'correct' other wise I can't focus on anything. Also seconding the biting of the lips, it's unconscious and gonna happen unless I have chapstik on, then I just constantly rub my lips together.

@(you need an account to see links) I have those dreams as well! Glad to see others do the same. :3

Edit: Twister pop! Twister pop! Twister pop!
    Last edited by Hall; 09-21-2022 at 02:56 PM.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Alister (09-21-2022),Ariealle (09-21-2022),kittyray (09-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    127d 3h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    got another one, this dovetails into "what are your irrational small fears"

I cannot take a drink out of a glass unless I literally just filled it without checking first to make sure there isn't a cockroach in it. I keep a glass of water next to the bed at night and have to shine a light on it every single time to make sure there's no roach

I have to do this because one time in the fourteen years I have had a dog, one single cockroach found its way inside and got in the dogs' water dish and drowned and even though I see a roach in the house maybe once every few months I have been permanently scarred and now assume anything I am about to drink from a glass that has been out of my sight longer than a minute surely has a roach floating in it (it never has)

god i fucking hate roaches

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-21-2022),Hall (09-21-2022),Houndoom (09-21-2022),Lyrichord (09-21-2022),Menine (09-21-2022)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    When I dont know the lyrics of a song I'm singing, I sing meowing

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Alister (09-21-2022),Lyrichord (09-21-2022),Zenitsu (09-21-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by pillowfighter View Post
    Okay but have you ever heard of people having to go to the ✨potty™✨ when they’re in a book store because of the book/sometimes coffee smell? Lmfao because I thought that was just me and then I saw a ton of tik toks about it and I’m like damn.
    I personally I cannot speak to a book store. But like clockwork if I step into a Walmart I gotta run to the bathroom for an urgent poop! I don't know what it is....it is just Walmart and is has happened for YEARS! I have now been exposed as a "People of Walmart" RIP.

On the flip side and to now rapidly change the topic I LOOOOOOOVE the smell of concrete after rain. So strange but I could sniff it for hours!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (09-21-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 39m
    @(you need an account to see links) - oh my god I would do the same if I'd seen something like that alskdjlfkj
    I definitely once saw a scorpion by our shoes once, and so in that house I checked very religiously for them before putting on shoes any time eurghhh

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Alister (09-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    APPARENTLY it's weird to eat mac n cheese/KD with ketchup, but it's just something I did growing up at daycare. Might be a regional thing? I literally can't eat it without ketchup without feeling massively disappointed.
    I eat Mac & cheese with blue cheese and Frank’s Red Hot & I’m not sorry about it!

@(you need an account to see links) - Re:duet with joe: no pic no proof (but the audio version..)

Sometimes when I’m sitting or laying down I raise my hand and keep it in the air for a prolonged period of time.
    I also don’t think it’s weird or abnormal from what I’ve read here but I sing/rap songs and change the lyrics to what I’m doing or what I’m thinking.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    I eat Mac & cheese with blue cheese and Frank’s Red Hot & I’m not sorry about it!

@(you need an account to see links) - Re:duet with joe: no pic no proof (but the audio version..)

Sometimes when I’m sitting or laying down I raise my hand and keep it in the air for a prolonged period of time.
    I also don’t think it’s weird or abnormal from what I’ve read here but I sing/rap songs and change the lyrics to what I’m doing or what I’m thinking.
    I heard the Bat and Joe Duet when we live streamed the football draft last year lol Twas a good time! Also I don't do the singing songs and change lyrics to what I'm doing but my husband and son do. It must be genetic or something lol!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    127d 3h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    okay NOT NAMING NAMES OR @ing anyone in particular but the book store bathroom conversation reminded me of a weird thing my family does

when we used to take family vacations my mom would forbid anyone for using the hotel room bathroom to poop. She demanded everyone go to the lobby bathroom for a #2, a quirk that became known as the Lobby-Slash-Shithouse Protocol. which is so weird but so on brand for her, this was a woman who was embarrassed to buy toilet paper because doing so confirmed to the cashier that she is a human that poops (you need an account to see links) growing up there was one single swear word we could get in trouble for saying in front of her, a vulgarity above all other vulgarities: "fart"

my brother still abides by the LSP when he travels with his family

I do not forbid people to use the bathroom as a bathroom but Mom's weird bullshit has manifested in me in another way, 11 years together and I have never audibly farted in front of my fiance. I don't think I could physically force myself to do it (you need an account to see links) why is my family like this (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Alister; 09-21-2022 at 04:03 PM.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

kittyray (09-21-2022),Lyrichord (09-21-2022),Nattiee (09-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I heard the Bat and Joe Duet when we live streamed the football draft last year lol Twas a good time! Also I don't do the singing songs and change lyrics to what I'm doing but my husband and son do. It must be genetic or something lol!
    I was there. It barely happened. Didn’t even take requests.
    Travesty.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    158d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    I was there. It barely happened. Didn’t even take requests.
    Travesty.
    No requests but hey it was there and I will take it. Maybe one day we can get a reunion concert!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    okay NOT NAMING NAMES OR @ing anyone in particular but the book store bathroom conversation reminded me of a weird thing my family does

when we used to take family vacations my mom would forbid anyone for using the hotel room bathroom to poop. She demanded everyone go to the lobby bathroom for a #2, a quirk that became known as the Lobby-Slash-Shithouse Protocol. which is so weird but so on brand for her, this was a woman who was embarrassed to buy toilet paper because doing so confirmed to the cashier that she is a human that poops (you need an account to see links) growing up there was one single swear word we could get in trouble for saying in front of her, a vulgarity above all other vulgarities: "fart"

my brother still abides by the LSP when he travels with his family

I do not forbid people to use the bathroom as a bathroom but Mom's weird bullshit has manifested in me in another way, 11 years together and I have never audibly farted in front of my fiance. I don't think I could physically force myself to do it (you need an account to see links) why is my family like this (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    Oh my goodness how fantastic lol I had a good chuckle at this! I wish my husband had your mum cause the amount of audible butt trumpeting going on infront of me is outrageous!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Alister (09-21-2022),Lyrichord (09-21-2022),Nattiee (09-21-2022)