Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: weird stuff you do (no judgment, expose yourself)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I'm not sure how weird people here would consider this but I ALWAYS do exactly one clap right after using the anaerobic chamber because I love to see the baby powder cloud forming from my hands (we need to put it in the chamber's gloves before using it to reduce friction). It came down to a point where my peers see me using the chamber and hang around waiting for me to finish so they clap at the same time as me as a joke of some sorts on how predictable I am.
    Last edited by Danny Phantom; 10-20-2022 at 05:35 PM.
    Amazing userbar by the talented (you need an account to see links)

P O L T E R G E I S T

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Danny Phantom For This Useful Post:

dustyc (10-20-2022),howdy (10-20-2022),Meepit (10-28-2022),PabstBlueRibbon (05-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I get annoyed and honestly whiney when my.mom eats without me, but I also can't eat something we don't often have in the house without sharing.
    I panic when I don't have access to water.
    I can't stop biting my nails. And I kind of consume them ?
    I have a physical disability and don't have the normal flexibility and I often eat by holding my dish up closer to my face. I've recently become aware and selfconscious of it.I

I used to clack my teeth together to make music and entertain myself. One of my teachers or something thought I had loose jaw problems or whatever.
    I have niche hobbies like dead languages or name research.
    I can never show my fat arms thanks to my middle school teacher or my legs thanks to some deformity.

Uh, I had more to add but can't for the life of me remember them. Sometimes I wonder if I'm autistic or something because I have a lot of little " oddities " let's say. I've even been called out by some " things autists do " posts but can't remember what they were.
    Last edited by mxtux; 10-28-2022 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Remembered more crap

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mxtux For This Useful Post:

Meepit (10-28-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by PabstBlueRibbon View Post
    Hmmm.... I sometimes feel like I'm doing my day-to-day in 3rd person, like how you'd watch a game avatar of yourself and you are looking out through it's eyes/the screen. So I'll do "idle-animation stuff" like pen twirls.

On a less in-my-head thing, and probably more like what you meant.

If I make any meal that involves mashed potatoe, everything is going into the potatoes. Meaning I don't care what it is, everything's getting mixed into that and then I'm going to eat it all with a spoon like you'd do with brownie batter. I warn people not to watch me eat mashed potatoes because they're not going to like what they see me do to the salad portion of the meal.
    Ah that's just a delayed casserole. Its just getting mixed after its ready lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meepit For This Useful Post:

PabstBlueRibbon (10-29-2022)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    My family thinks its weird of me to sniff the exhaust(?) from a school bus but that smell man.. just smells good

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Meepit (10-29-2022),Zenitsu (12-01-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    25d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I talk to my dogs, and reply to myself as my dogs. I even made up different voices for them.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reddokitsune For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-29-2022),Meepit (10-29-2022),Narkotiq (12-01-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I have a weird obsession with finishing food crumbs and all, like I'll actually lick my finger and pick them up. Dont know if it's a by product of being broke or fearing waste or what.
    I have a phobia of of snapping rubber. I fully accept how ridiculous that sounds, but if someone is playing with a rubber band and threatening to snap it I freak tf out. Haven't blown a balloon in ages for this reqson.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mxtux For This Useful Post:

Meepit (10-29-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by mxtux View Post
    I have a weird obsession with finishing food crumbs and all, like I'll actually lick my finger and pick them up. Dont know if it's a by product of being broke or fearing waste or what.
    This can be a family thing as well, my grandma was really harsh with my mom about finishing food and my mom wanted to be nicer to us than her mom was to her, but she still had food waste anxiety so she would incentivize us by giving us the title "clean plate star" and praising us, so now I just feel a bit guilty or disappointed when i don't finish every crumb.
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy View Post
    This can be a family thing as well, my grandma was really harsh with my mom about finishing food and my mom wanted to be nicer to us than her mom was to her, but she still had food waste anxiety so she would incentivize us by giving us the title "clean plate star" and praising us, so now I just feel a bit guilty or disappointed when i don't finish every crumb.
    My family wasn't like that. I don't know where it came from.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mxtux For This Useful Post:

howdy (10-29-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    80d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    1. I hate wearing socks. Even in the dead of winter, I prefer to keep my feet free from socks and rely on fluffy slippers.
    2. Can't sleep without a glass of water on my nightstand. It's not for drinking, and like someone has a comfort pillow/blanket I have comfort glass of water.

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Here's something nobody needs to know:

I have never "hocked" a loogie. I have never needed to. I find the process painful and unnecessary. It's probably because I have serious control over my tongue. More so than the common population. For example, I can stick my tongue behind my uvula without pain or even struggle. It's easy. I do it all the time. Especially when I'm sick or have mucous in the back of my throat. I just use the back of my tongue (you know the bit in the back of your throat) to scrape and pull up the mucous I can feel back there and bring it to the front of my mouth to spit it out. It's very easy, doesn't take much time at all, and clears up my throat without anyone even noticing.

Except for those closest to me who know I can do this. Now when I move the back of my tongue, and they see my throat move, they shudder because they know what I'm doing. But hey, it's easier and quieter and doesn't hurt so why not?

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!