Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: weird stuff you do (no judgment, expose yourself)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links) YES like how do people enjoy picking and popping videos?? A friend showed me a cyst removal video once and I swear my soul left my body and my stomach never forgave me. I think some part of my germophobia and my picking issues clash and the only thing I can come to terms with is self picking and picking my partner because that's just another "me" as far as my brain is concerned but even then sometimes that skeeves me. It's so strange that there are levels of picker/popper.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-21-2022),kittyray (09-21-2022),Meepit (09-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon View Post
    YES why is lotion so just...idk comforting? to taste! i used to do the same thing as a kid. my mom still brings it up occasionally
    Yes! I don't know just something about it lol I'm glad to know I'm not the out one who did stuff like that as a child 😂

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,165 times
    Time Online
    557d 18h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) YES like how do people enjoy picking and popping videos?? A friend showed me a cyst removal video once and I swear my soul left my body and my stomach never forgave me. I think some part of my germophobia and my picking issues clash and the only thing I can come to terms with is self picking and picking my partner because that's just another "me" as far as my brain is concerned but even then sometimes that skeeves me. It's so strange that there are levels of picker/popper.
    For me part of it is that I just don't get that physical sensation which is part of what makes it so satisfying? But I think for some people they like watching the videos to distract them from picking their own, which, let's be honest, you aren't really supposed to do.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-21-2022),Meepit (09-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    For me part of it is that I just don't get that physical sensation which is part of what makes it so satisfying? But I think for some people they like watching the videos to distract them from picking their own, which, let's be honest, you aren't really supposed to do.
    hehehehe... yeahhhhhhh but aside from me it's not hurting anyone right and mama needs her burst of misappropriated serotonin

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

kittyray (09-21-2022),Meepit (09-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    150d 6h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    ooooh meeee!!!! me me me. okay. so that cyst one you mentioned sounds rough, could not be me. but for some reason those massive blackheads where they actually get all the stuff out before moving onto the next in the cluster, it's very satisfying. I wish I knew????? the obsession???? but like, all my sisters have the same thing. I think out of habit, or growing up watching my mom do it to my dad. so idk what her obsession is. maybe just being clean?? because it's build up right? It's something I ponder often. I think it may be from reaction to nerves as I only do it when I'm stressed. watching though kinda fills the void. very pleasant.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-21-2022),Meepit (09-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    For me it's the same, I just have that really strong "fight or flight" sensation. There was a time where Insta would only show me those kinds of posts, no matter how much I spammed the "I don't want to see this post" button.
    I didn't use insta for like three months until the algorythm forgave my soul lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Primarina For This Useful Post:

kittyray (09-21-2022),Meepit (09-22-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    ooooh meeee!!!! me me me. okay. so that cyst one you mentioned sounds rough, could not be me. but for some reason those massive blackheads where they actually get all the stuff out before moving onto the next in the cluster, it's very satisfying. I wish I knew????? the obsession???? but like, all my sisters have the same thing. I think out of habit, or growing up watching my mom do it to my dad. so idk what her obsession is. maybe just being clean?? because it's build up right? It's something I ponder often. I think it may be from reaction to nerves as I only do it when I'm stressed. watching though kinda fills the void. very pleasant.
    Fascinating!! Ok so I'm curious, do you get the same level of satisfaction watching the videos as doing it yourself? I get weirdly excited to clean my own especially if it's (I'm so sorry I know this is going to be gross) super full. One time I popped a pimple that literally made a loud cracking sound and I don't think I've known greater joy. I know the videos gross me out but I also can't imagine getting that level of sick delight out of them. Also have any of you tried and of the pore strip type things with any success? I really want to do one that actually works and pulls it all out.

Oh side note has anyone done those Baby Feet foot peel things where the skin on your feet just falls off? I really want to do one but I'm also afraid someone will see my horrible monster feet in public and I'll be run out of town with pitch forks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Yo same. I could get lost in watching those videos. So gross but I just CANNOT stop.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-21-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (09-21-2022),Meepit (09-22-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    150d 6h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Fascinating!! Ok so I'm curious, do you get the same level of satisfaction watching the videos as doing it yourself? I get weirdly excited to clean my own especially if it's (I'm so sorry I know this is going to be gross) super full. One time I popped a pimple that literally made a loud cracking sound and I don't think I've known greater joy. I know the videos gross me out but I also can't imagine getting that level of sick delight out of them. Also have any of you tried and of the pore strip type things with any success? I really want to do one that actually works and pulls it all out.

Oh side note has anyone done those Baby Feet foot peel things where the skin on your feet just falls off? I really want to do one but I'm also afraid someone will see my horrible monster feet in public and I'll be run out of town with pitch forks.
    ok I clapped reading this so let me see if I can assist. not the same level, no. the videos are a let down half the time so it's like, wow this is cool, and then next second it's like, but why didn't you clean it? so a little roller coaster of emotions. that's not gross, dw. those are the best ones. lol at the cracking sound. have heard those, not on me. it's bliss. pore strips are bomb. highly recommend for getting rid of things that you can't reach/it hurts too much. not sure where you are but there's a brand called biore, literally just the regular ones. they have fancy charcoal and deep cleansing or something? no. they don't stick as well so when you go to peel it off, half of it's dry and didn't cling to anything. the key is to follow the instructions, but then mold it to the shape you need, then let it dry. wait more than the time if it still feels damp. they work very well.

also, have seen those foot peel things and personally am terrified, simply due to my skin conditions. i feel like it would just be bones after and take unnecessary layers off. if anyone's tried and want to share, please let me know what the sensation was like.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-21-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    ok I clapped reading this so let me see if I can assist. not the same level, no. the videos are a let down half the time so it's like, wow this is cool, and then next second it's like, but why didn't you clean it? so a little roller coaster of emotions. that's not gross, dw. those are the best ones. lol at the cracking sound. have heard those, not on me. it's bliss. pore strips are bomb. highly recommend for getting rid of things that you can't reach/it hurts too much. not sure where you are but there's a brand called biore, literally just the regular ones. they have fancy charcoal and deep cleansing or something? no. they don't stick as well so when you go to peel it off, half of it's dry and didn't cling to anything. the key is to follow the instructions, but then mold it to the shape you need, then let it dry. wait more than the time if it still feels damp. they work very well.

also, have seen those foot peel things and personally am terrified, simply due to my skin conditions. i feel like it would just be bones after and take unnecessary layers off. if anyone's tried and want to share, please let me know what the sensation was like.
    That makes sense! I figured it had to be sort of the difference between watching the food channel and eating a good meal. Also the cracking was sublime it also shot into the mirror at such an insane velocity that I was kind of... proud? Like I know it's gross and I didn't make such an angry pimple on purpose or anything but was it my magnum opus? Kinda?
    I've seen those strips before! Next time I'm in a drug store I'm about to get some and fuck my whole face up. Every pore on my ugly mug is about to get an eviction notice!
    Also same same on the foot peels, I wanna know but I'm afraid to know.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-21-2022)