Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: weird stuff you do (no judgment, expose yourself)

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    78d 23h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    gross things edition:

i still pick my nose when i'm alone. don't tell me it's not satisfying to pick one that you can feel pulling from your brain. and yes, i wash my hands. what am i, a savage?

i also always look at my poop before i flush it. not only for health reasons, but i get so proud of myself when it's a good one. i always watch my dog poo for the same reasons, but i have to pick it up anyways since i live in a complex.

i'll share food with my pets, but not utensils. for example, if i'm eating a burrito and my lil kitty nibbles the corner, i'm still eating that gd burrito lol.

i like cleaning my kitty's litterbox - it's a fun lil treasure hunt LMAO.

i'll update if i think of more.
    Last edited by team rocket; 12-01-2022 at 02:02 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to team rocket For This Useful Post:

kittyray (12-01-2022),Zenitsu (12-01-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Hmmm...

1. Any time I drop something I say "ouch" as if the object hitting the ground somehow hurt me.
    2. When eating, if there is something I don't like on the plate, I don't skip it, I'll eat it first, as fast as I can so that I don't have to taste it too much and that way I can enjoy the rest of my meal and the good food will replace the taste of the nasty food in my mouth.
    3 *the gross one* When I take a shower, if I don't clear out all my mucus/phlegm (nose, throat, etc) I don't feel like I got completely clean so I'll crank the water as hot as I can get it to break up all the mucus then "hock loogies" and do "snot rockets" for like 10 min straight til I feel like I've cleaned it all out. It's not even that I have too much mucus or phlegm or anything like that, I just don't like having any at all.
    4. If a room is pitch dark, I'll close my eyes til I find the light switch. It's not that I'm scared of the dark or anything I can't really explain it, I think it's more of a "If I can't see anyways, why strain my eyes trying to?" or I could just be a weirdo lol. I do the same thing in the shower sometimes after shampooing...I close my eyes to shampoo and never open them again, even after the shampoo is washed out. I just finish my shower blind. Couldn't tell you why lol.
    5. I have to stop the microwave at 1 second no matter how long I've set it for. Even if it's like 20 mins, I'll check in on the microwave to see how close to 1 second left it is so that I can open the door as soon as I see "00:01"
    6. I mix languages when speaking at home. My husband who only speaks English has learned to follow context clues and treats it as a game. He gets a huge kick out of it when he's right (and I'm usually pretty impressed). I'll start in English, then a few sentences in German, switch to Korean for a few sentences, drip in some Portuguese, and throw in a few Japanese words. I'm only fluent in English but I've studied a ton of languages to different degrees for over a decade (some closer to conversational, some closer to fluent but not quite and some still at the basics.. I just keep jumping from language to language because I want to learn them all but can't focus on just 1 at a time) so sometimes my brain will pull a sentence from another language rather than from my own. It's gotten to the point that when I'm speaking English I'll stutter or stall trying to think of the word I'm trying to say. I guess I better finish at least one of these other languages all the way before English leaves my brain even more and I don't make any sense to anyone lol.
    7. I've come up with voices for my dogs and when my husband is talking to them, I'll answer to what he's saying in their accents. (He does the same thing so I'm not super embarrassed about that one)

There's tons more, I just can't think of them right now.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 12-01-2022 at 03:29 PM.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    i talk like (you need an account to see links)

i constantly say words incorrectly on purpose so they sound whack. like i call my ipad a peepad. i say kimties instead of kitties. you know.

i think it's annoying to other people but its no longer ironic and i cant stop lol

my husband and i also have voices for our cats and our friends have to ask us not to roleplay our cats when they come over

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-01-2022)