Thread: weird stuff you do (no judgment, expose yourself)

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    458 times
    Time Online
    149d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    That makes sense! I figured it had to be sort of the difference between watching the food channel and eating a good meal. Also the cracking was sublime it also shot into the mirror at such an insane velocity that I was kind of... proud? Like I know it's gross and I didn't make such an angry pimple on purpose or anything but was it my magnum opus? Kinda?
    I've seen those strips before! Next time I'm in a drug store I'm about to get some and fuck my whole face up. Every pore on my ugly mug is about to get an eviction notice!
    Also same same on the foot peels, I wanna know but I'm afraid to know.
    omgg ok watching people cook, especially desserts, requires eating dessert at the same time. how nice it would be to eat what they are having, but sometimes chocolate suffices. or ice cream.. bless on the mirror shot, I was gonna ask lol. it's like a rite of passage. you've made it. must've been beautiful.
    yes yes go for it. they have nose and face ones i'm pretty sure. haven't used the latter before. you're gonna have such a good time, I hope you love it. and may someone share their knowledge with us pls, if it's available here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Yo same. I could get lost in watching those videos. So gross but I just CANNOT stop.
    they're addicting. little tiny microscopic ones are no fun. those little snake kind tho.. idk why but yes.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-21-2022),Meepit (09-22-2022),Nattiee (09-21-2022)