Thread: What is the best meal/food you have ever eaten?

Threaded View

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m

What is the best meal/food you have ever eaten?

So sometimes at my work we enjoy creating positive moments with customers where we like to get to know them. So we ask fun questions and today I had a good idea while talking about a food Cheesecake Factory took off their menu. (It was pretzel breaded chicken tenders btw)

What is the—or one of the, best meal/food you have eaten so far in your lifetime? Could be an individual dish, home cooked or somewhere you went. Maybe it’s tied to a very precious memory. Maybe just the atmosphere was enough to make you feel super satisfied and happy.

For me the best I can think of at the moment is Art of Pizza’s Chicago style deep dish in Chicago. Specifically the last time I went and it snowed all night and I ordered in with my partner and we just watched Shark Tank in our hotel and ate it.
    It was one of the best meals for me because we drove 5 hours there on a whim just so I could taste it again after years of not having it. The spontaneity of just going “hey we both don’t work tomorrow screw it lets go” I specifically love it because it has a delicious strong oregano flavor in the sauce and the cheese is almost sweet.
    Other than that I’d have to say my mom’s homemade chicken noodle soup in late November. It just hits different then.
    What’s yours?
    Last edited by pillowfighter; 09-17-2022 at 11:49 PM. Reason: idk how to spell apparently oop

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-18-2022),♥ Juna ♥ (09-18-2022),Meepit (09-18-2022),Zenitsu (09-18-2022)