33/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    12d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Recently saw a new UC

Recently I saw an UC that was a few days old. I haven't palyen in a while, and I don't want to give out any names, but it was a VWN T10 UC.

I was thinking maybe they got purged and converted and TNT allowed them to create a new pet?

I was gonna buy more UC's but not sure if I should hold off just in case they make UC's more accessible.

Can someone update me on any of this?
    I am a human being, nothing human is alien to me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Hey! TNT has started allowing for the creation of what's gotten termed "replica UCs" for people who lose a UC in a reversal. They had been letting people fish a pet from the pound and UC-ing it to mirror whatever pet they lost, but people started abusing this (having a friend drop a RW in the pound and immediately adopting it, for instance, to game the system) so now they only allow replicas to be created from brand new pets.

UCs are supposed to become more accessible in the near future (we hope...). There's going to be some kind of Neocash option for them. The rumor is we should get news after this upcoming Faerie Festival. The specifics of how new UCs are going to work, or really any other details about them, are unfortunately still unknown.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Anybody (09-16-2022),Blazingchampion (09-20-2022),Buizel (09-20-2022),chii3d (09-17-2022),Cinnamoroll (09-16-2022),♥ Dita ♥ (09-16-2022),Houndoom (09-16-2022),Ice (09-16-2022),Sakuras (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I saw a name on L&P not too long ago that I liked but got swooped before I could grab it so I kept an eye on it and one day bam it was a UC Plushie Ixi. I didn't report it because tbh I don't really care if people are making UCs still but I was sad that I for sure wasn't going to see them repound it. Womp womp.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Anybody (09-16-2022),chii3d (09-17-2022),Sakuras (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    26d 17h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    I saw a name on L&P not too long ago that I liked but got swooped before I could grab it so I kept an eye on it and one day bam it was a UC Plushie Ixi. I didn't report it because tbh I don't really care if people are making UCs still but I was sad that I for sure wasn't going to see them repound it. Womp womp.
    I didn’t realize people were still making UCs! Risky choice though, taking a L&P name when there are so many eyes on them!

huge thanks to Lyrichord & Great White North & Hearts
    for THE INCREDIBLE ub, ryu, and clraik-o-lantern!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anybody For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-16-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anybody View Post
    I didn’t realize people were still making UCs! Risky choice though, taking a L&P name when there are so many eyes on them!
    I feel like L&P was actually the most normal way people would choose names for new ucs? Cause for a replica they did used to say it had to come from the pound, so scooping up something stuck was way easier to find a nice name than just surfing blindly on the pound! (Obviously that part was also abused since people would do stuck names too heh)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-16-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    That could still be a replica UC so, regardless... still wouldn't be reportable imo. Plus... this is a "cheating" site, so we don't typically report others on Neo, unless of course, it's a valid reason like onsite harassment or active account stealing.

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Anybody (09-16-2022),Blazingchampion (09-20-2022),Buizel (09-20-2022),chii3d (09-17-2022),Houndoom (09-16-2022),Ice (09-16-2022),Jackalope (09-16-2022),Sakuras (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    That could still be a replica UC so, regardless, still wouldn't be reportable. Plus... this is a "cheating" site, so we don't typically report others unless of course, it's a valid reason like onsite harassment or active account stealing.
    Yeah like I said none of my business if it was faked or legit. I just know some people would be up in arms. I have no leg to stand on reporting people for anything nor would I ever care unless someone stole from me. If you're not hurting anyone do you. But like... it did hurt me to not get that name soooooo /j

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    I feel like L&P was actually the most normal way people would choose names for new ucs? Cause for a replica they did used to say it had to come from the pound, so scooping up something stuck was way easier to find a nice name than just surfing blindly on the pound! (Obviously that part was also abused since people would do stuck names too heh)
    It was probably legit. Just shocking to see a red ogrin turn UC Plushie Ixi, and tragic for my chances of them repounding lol

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

chii3d (09-17-2022),DarkSkies (09-16-2022),Sakuras (10-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    26d 17h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Ah gotcha, I didn’t realize tnt was still allowing people to make replicas from pound pets, my bad. Yes I’d definitely browse L&P if I was given the chance for a replica.

huge thanks to Lyrichord & Great White North & Hearts
    for THE INCREDIBLE ub, ryu, and clraik-o-lantern!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Ah gotcha, I didn’t realize tnt was still allowing people to make replicas from pound pets, my bad. Yes I’d definitely browse L&P if I was given the chance for a replica.
    Oh not anymore! That would've been a while back but I believe all new replicas must be newly created names.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Anybody (09-16-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Yeah, I don't pound surf often but whenever I did, I very rarely say anything VWN, or even WN at that. Most of it was strings of VBNed pets.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021