Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do You Still Buy Physical Media?

Pronouns
    he / they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    at times and depends on what it is. it's the whole thing of being able to hold it in your hands and just be like "yoooo" ajgdfvhsjam im not sure how to put it into words.
    but for me it's usually old games, mostly ones with manuals, art books and extras that come with it that you couldnt be able to have with a digital copy. physical collectibles i guess lul.
    i still buy physical copies of games and books, i guess like i said before just actually holding it. i dont know lmao. you just are assured you'll still have it if somehow it gets taken down online.

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by AldaymosZ View Post
    I have recently gotten into collecting blu-rays like I used to collect DVDs when I was young, and wondered if anyone else also buys the physical copy for blu-ray or 4K releases to really see films in the best possible quality.... or yall just stream everything.
    no i personally do not, i however do collect physical copies of games. any game i need to have a physical copy. i have not purchased one digital period. i dont know why.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    Video games, yes, I love buying physical games (especially if it's a collection edition and comes with some goodies I can hang in my room). Every now and then I'll buy a digital game, but that's really only if a game I want is digital only or something.

For movies and the likes, nah. I have a website or two that I use to watch all my tv/movies for free on my laptop.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yep, i got a physical copy of spiderverse and a physical copy of zoo tycoon ultimate collection recently.

Unfortunately, when my brother upgraded my pc for me, he ommitted my request of making sure there's gonna be a CD drive there, so now I have to find an external one! The man knows I love my old physical media so it does kind of suck that he left out something that was important to me.

We've still got a HUGE storage box of DVD's, CD games, etc. For most old games I'll try to get them secondhand physically if they're not available as a pc port. (especially when pc ports kind of... suck. Worms blast on steam why were you ported so poorly...? At least the pcgamingwiki fixes worked like a charm!)