Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I work weekends which is probably when all the festivities will be going on but I think it would be fun to dress up anyway and have a few drinks at home alone on actual Halloween LOL maybe watch some Beetlejuice.

What are some spooky easy finger foods?

γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Anybody (09-20-2022),Jackalope (09-20-2022),♥ pillowfighter ♥ (09-19-2022),Zenitsu (09-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    I work weekends which is probably when all the festivities will be going on but I think it would be fun to dress up anyway and have a few drinks at home alone on actual Halloween LOL maybe watch some Beetlejuice.

What are some spooky easy finger foods?
    Ohh! You should dress up even if it's just to watch movies at home! Or if you have the kind of job that would allow it you could dress up for work too!
    It's not really spooky but you could make (you need an account to see links) or rice crispy treats. Super delicious and both really remind me of autumn and halloween. You could even get halloween themed sprinkles to add if you want to be extra festive. Also if you're celebrating at home you don't even have to share.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    Ohh! You should dress up even if it's just to watch movies at home! Or if you have the kind of job that would allow it you could dress up for work too!
    It's not really spooky but you could make (you need an account to see links) or rice crispy treats. Super delicious and both really remind me of autumn and halloween. You could even get halloween themed sprinkles to add if you want to be extra festive. Also if you're celebrating at home you don't even have to share.
    No because that sounds so fun to make!!! I had to make it in cooking class in middle school and haven't made it since omg I could put some pumpkin shapes sprinkles in there. :o If I do this I'll post pics lol!

γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    No because that sounds so fun to make!!! I had to make it in cooking class in middle school and haven't made it since omg I could put some pumpkin shapes sprinkles in there. :o If I do this I'll post pics lol!
    Honestly I might do it too!! I got myself so hyped up just looking up recipes that now I'm craving both like mad!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    26d 17h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    I’m talking with a friend about having a small Halloween shindig but I haven’t hosted something fun in years XD anyone have any fun halloween activity ideas?? I’ll definitely be lurking for spooky treat suggestions too haha

huge thanks to Lyrichord & Great White North & Hearts
    for THE INCREDIBLE ub, ryu, and clraik-o-lantern!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anybody For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-20-2022),Jackalope (09-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Oooh ooh my favorite halloween themed food is... worrms in mud? what's the actual name?
    But basically you make dirt and mud with chocolate pudding and oreo chunks, and then you can put gummy worms, or other gummies (maybe gummy eyeballs, or bones, or skulls?) into it so it looks like the gummies are burried in the dirt, or coming out of it!

I also think jello shots with more fake eyeballs in them would be really fun! There's recipes like this: (you need an account to see links) where you make a fake eye out of grapes c:

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Anybody (09-20-2022),DarkSkies (09-20-2022),hearts (09-20-2022),Jackalope (09-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    @(you need an account to see links) omg is it called dirt cake?! That's another one we had to make in cooking class that I hadn't made since! It was SOOOOOO good! We put it in a plastic flowerpot too if I'm remembering right. It was a really cute and easy treat. I don't know why I haven't done it as an adult!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Yeaaaaah dirt cake! I think as kids we literally called it "Worms in the Mud" ahahaha

Also my other favorite halloween treat is... all the leftover halloween candy I didn't give out lolol. It also goes on sale right after halloween so stock up after xD

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    Yeaaaaah dirt cake! I think as kids we literally called it "Worms in the Mud" ahahaha

Also my other favorite halloween treat is... all the leftover halloween candy I didn't give out lolol. It also goes on sale right after halloween so stock up after xD
    YES. This is the time of year I give myself a pass to eat all the candy I want because I can rationalize it as "holiday spirit" haha.
    While I was at Walmart earlier, I saw some really cute Halloween black, green, and purple sprinkles and thought about what you had mentioned earlier but I'm going to wait a little closer to Halloween to do it because I'll likely not do it again if I do it now. But thank you again for that suggestion!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (09-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    Oooh ooh my favorite halloween themed food is... worrms in mud? what's the actual name?
    But basically you make dirt and mud with chocolate pudding and oreo chunks, and then you can put gummy worms, or other gummies (maybe gummy eyeballs, or bones, or skulls?) into it so it looks like the gummies are burried in the dirt, or coming out of it!

I also think jello shots with more fake eyeballs in them would be really fun! There's recipes like this: (you need an account to see links) where you make a fake eye out of grapes c:
    We called it gravedirt pie or something like that but I still to this day think it's one of the best desserts I've ever had. You can make little tombstones out of candy and add gummy worms. Honestly I'm about to start making myself a full on Halloween dessert feast.
    Also last year we had jello shots in syringes and that was honestly life changing! No fuss, no mess, just drunk! That said these are so cute I could die:
    (you need an account to see links)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (09-20-2022)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast