Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Also, does anyone have an opinion on the McCamey Manor? It's supposed to be like:

But my suspicious ass is like
    (you need an account to see links)

Like is this all for hype? It just seems so??? Bizarre to be real??

γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    Also, does anyone have an opinion on the McCamey Manor? It's supposed to be like:

omg that sounds so sus? I've heard of some haunted houses allowing touching and stuff and there are waivers for that since most of them you never get touched, but signing something for "bodily harm" seems like... a bad decision a horror movie character would make alskdjlkfj

edit: oh my god from wikipedia: "According to participant Laura Hertz Brotherton, in a visit to the Manor in 2016, she repeated her safeword for several minutes before employees stopped torturing her. She later went to a hospital for extensive injuries." that is fucking terrifying
    Last edited by Houndoom; 09-12-2022 at 07:18 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Right! Supposedly, ALLEGEDLY, they say that can pull your teeth out and other stuff I prob should not type here but I'm like? How can this be legal? This is a very controversial haunted house because of how sadistic people think the owner is. But again I'm like??? Is he trickin' us just getting us to talk about him? Lol

γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (09-12-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    So YouTube was recommended me a video that mentioned McCanney Manor a couple weeks ago and I ended up getting in a rabbit hole and lost a day or two on it. They were all from a few years ago, and this is the first I've heard of other people talking about it currently, so wonder what's driving it.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-13-2022),Zenitsu (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Since Halloween is a Monday, that means I have to teach that day. So I’ll likely plan a Halloween party for my class, which means I need to figure out a costume.

I really want to do something related to Bluey but it’s impossible to find a plus sized adult women’s Bluey onesie LOL

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-13-2022),Jackalope (09-12-2022),Zenitsu (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    8d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Phantom View Post
    We don't usually celebrate Halloween where I live, but I suggested having a Halloween party with my lab colleagues since I never really went to a costume party and I'm hoping that people will be up fpr it. My autistic ass can't handle regular parties as they're too overwhelming for me, but small get-togethers are a bit more doable and we like to hangout a lot. Either way, I might dress up as Luigi to take a couple celebratory pictures if I can! I always wanted to dress up as Luigi, this will be the perfect excuse.
    I was Waluigi last year!! I feel you on the small gatherings for autistic assed folk. I get so stressed out and end up hiding for most of the party when my friends have larger gatherings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I feel like Halloween isn't as celebrated here as it is everywhere else! But when I did dress up for it I'd go for something pretty generic like a witch or a vampire x'D last time I went as Korra from Legend of Korra though! I made the entire costume from scratch
    That's so impressive that you made it all from scratch!! Did you watch a 'how to' video or make it up as you went? Do you still have the costume? Maybe you could get more mileage out of it and find some friends to do a group costume with?
    I have no big plans for Halloween at all, but it will be my grandma's 89th birthday

But to get in the Halloween spirit, I've been setting the mood with spooky movies and shows for now! I saw this Tiktok which prompted me to go to Walmart and immediately copy this and 10/10 the funniest thing I have done for Halloween lol:
    First of all, happy almost birthday to your grandma!!! Also I'm devastated that I can't copy that tiktok but my car has the fancy nub antenna that doesn't stick up!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    I used to love dressing up in my partying days. I mean, I probably would still love it if I made plans or an effort to celebrate. The last couple of years I havent done anything.
    Usually when I'm not dressed up and people ask me what I'm going as I tell them, "I'm a serial killer. They look like everyone else."
    Props for the Addams Family reference! That's already in the spirit anyway! If you want an idea for an easy creepy costume you could do a cult leader costume and bring koolaid/jello shots (depending on your age) for people who join your cult. You can still wear basically normal clothes or you could go bigger with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Phantom View Post
    We don't usually celebrate Halloween where I live, but I suggested having a Halloween party with my lab colleagues since I never really went to a costume party and I'm hoping that people will be up fpr it. My autistic ass can't handle regular parties as they're too overwhelming for me, but small get-togethers are a bit more doable and we like to hangout a lot. Either way, I might dress up as Luigi to take a couple celebratory pictures if I can! I always wanted to dress up as Luigi, this will be the perfect excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I feel like Halloween isn't as celebrated here as it is everywhere else! But when I did dress up for it I'd go for something pretty generic like a witch or a vampire x'D last time I went as Korra from Legend of Korra though! I made the entire costume from scratch
    I have no big plans for Halloween at all, but it will be my grandma's 89th birthday

But to get in the Halloween spirit, I've been setting the mood with spooky movies and shows for now! I saw this Tiktok which prompted me to go to Walmart and immediately copy this and 10/10 the funniest thing I have done for Halloween lol:
    I used to love dressing up in my partying days. I mean, I probably would still love it if I made plans or an effort to celebrate. The last couple of years I havent done anything.
    Usually when I'm not dressed up and people ask me what I'm going as I tell them, "I'm a serial killer. They look like everyone else."

I listened to a really good podcast about how sus this whole thing was. I believe it got shut down finally but there's a whole slew of "extreme haunted houses" and I really think it's just an excuse to be violent abusers. Also fyi signing a waiver doesn't really hold up in court so if you're crazy enough to go and they do something awful to you just remember you still have rights.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Danny Phantom (09-13-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    @(you need an account to see links) I love that you got the reference. Addams Family is one of my all time favourite movies/series.

Cult leader with Jell-O shots is absolutely hilarious. Such a good idea!
    Do you mind sharing teh podcast about the sus Manor? I’d like to give it a listen

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    8d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Since Halloween is a Monday, that means I have to teach that day. So I’ll likely plan a Halloween party for my class, which means I need to figure out a costume.

I really want to do something related to Bluey but it’s impossible to find a plus sized adult women’s Bluey onesie LOL
    I don't know if this works but it goes up to 6'5":

Otherwise there's a hat on etsy and I bet you could just wear a cute blue outfit to go with it and a tail:

- - - Updated - - -

@<a href="https://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=36572" target="_blank">Jackalope</a> I love that you got the reference. Addams Family is one of my all time favourite movies/series.

Cult leader with Jell-O shots is absolutely hilarious. Such a good idea!
    Do you mind sharing teh podcast about the sus Manor? I’d like to give it a listen
    Yeah of course! Right here:
    Last edited by Jackalope; 09-12-2022 at 09:57 PM.

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m

I can't wait to see him in action. What should we call him?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (10-02-2022),Zenitsu (09-19-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m

I can't wait to see him in action. What should we call him?
    Indiana Bones, off on an adventure xD

My partner and I were talking about how even if we aren't in the same place for halloween we should still do a dumb couple's costume! Maybe it'd be fun to pick something where in the show/movie one is looking for the other haha

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-13-2022),Zenitsu (09-19-2022)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast