Thread: Trying to remember this old pet site...

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Question Trying to remember this old pet site...

It was an adoptable pet site, sorta like Dragcave where you would get eggs and raise them through stages to adulthood via clicks and views.
    The unique part was that users could draw and upload their own pets that other people could then adopt.
    I can not remember the name for it, though I doubt it's still alive. On the slim chance it is still around I'd love to check it out again.

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Update, found it. It was called Squiby and has been long dead for 4-5 years now.
    There seems to be a new site along a similar vein called 4dopt. Their registration is only open on Saturdays though, so I can't see if it's worth playing or not.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by ender View Post
    Update, found it. It was called Squiby and has been long dead for 4-5 years now.
    There seems to be a new site along a similar vein called 4dopt. Their registration is only open on Saturdays though, so I can't see if it's worth playing or not.
    I have never heard about that game before

I'm not sure if someone else here has tried the new one but if you do let us know how it goes

Was this a browser game?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yep it was just a website like Neopets. (I can't remember if there was actual places to visit and games to play. Part of me wants to say there wasn't as it was quite small, no big team was developing it).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It was Squiby, yeah! It was owned by Agoge (Subeta, etc.) and got closed along with many of their others (Valenth, Neurogalaxy). IIRC Keith tried to sell it off and didn't get what he was asking for it and pawned it off to some players who never kept up with it. Been a long time since I've seen it mentioned.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 8h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Oh my goodness, seeing your description instantly reminded me of something and it makes me so happy y'all found the name haha. Shame to see it's just gone now, it's always fun to revisit those things and it seems it was really small so has little info on it online or screenshots even.