7/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Getting back into Neo

It's very on and off for me. I just mostly enjoy watching the bank number tick upwards with help from stocks lmao. I like to do a bit of avatar hunting too, currently going after the ones for Neoquest II.
    I am sad the roleplay scene is practically dead. There's a bit of board activity but practically no guilds. The word limit on the posts is discouraging though since I find it harder to read when people's posts get all broken up.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    It is hard. The site isn't user friendly in comparison to, like, every other site or app in 2022. Neopets is very much stuck in 2003 haha. PC still active as ever and the NCC but that's because all there really is to do anymore is trade pets and dress up pets. I mean there's other stuff but yeah. Gotta love Neo for what it is and all it's ever gonna be I reckon. 😜

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (09-12-2022),chii3d (09-11-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    150d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    welcome back to getting into neo! looove watching the stock market haul make the bank go $$$$. been pretty invested in both stocks and FC this past couple years. there are a couple decent guilds out there, but you're right, mostly dead. what did you used to rp?

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hello ender, welcome to ck and welcome back to Neo.
    It is kinda sad some traditional fun stuff aren't there anymore... but luckily enough there is still plenty to do.

I hope to see you around the forums

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Welcome back! A lot of the neopets community is a former shell of what it once was. I know some people who still RP their OCs but not many. What did you used to like to do?

I mostly just play my stocks and food club for my bank number tick up as well. I find it is a lot more engaging and fun to talk here, though. You won't get warned for saying things like you would on neopets. Welcome to the forum!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    It is hard. The site isn't user friendly in comparison to, like, every other site or app in 2022. Neopets is very much stuck in 2003 haha. PC still active as ever and the NCC but that's because all there really is to do anymore is trade pets and dress up pets. I mean there's other stuff but yeah. Gotta love Neo for what it is and all it's ever gonna be I reckon. 😜

I can't tell if I kind of actually like how user un-friendly it is bc it's like comical and silly, or if it's just nostalgia and I put up with the brokenness of the site. It's like a puzzle almost sometimes (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

hearts (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    welcome back to getting into neo! looove watching the stock market haul make the bank go $$$$. been pretty invested in both stocks and FC this past couple years. there are a couple decent guilds out there, but you're right, mostly dead. what did you used to rp?
    I've never tried out FC, maybe I should at some point. Well the first thing I ever roleplayed was fantasy within a guild. Then had a big Warriors phase lmao. Now-a-days I haven't done much besides fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    Welcome back! A lot of the neopets community is a former shell of what it once was. I know some people who still RP their OCs but not many. What did you used to like to do?

I mostly just play my stocks and food club for my bank number tick up as well. I find it is a lot more engaging and fun to talk here, though. You won't get warned for saying things like you would on neopets. Welcome to the forum!
    I think pet OCs is what I'd get back into if I wanted to dip my toes into the RP scene again.
    I have to try and remember all the quirky little things that Neo would strike you for saying on the boards lmao. Though I don't find myself very active on the boards anyways.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) welcome to the forum!!! Yeah unfortunately the site has been sloppy, I'm still having hope for the faeria festival coming soon.

I hope you can get the avatars you're after, and if you're bored about neo at times you can always come here and hang around

I must say we have Ryugotchis ck pets and they're... addictive. Just gonna drop this here and go away slowly

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) welcome to the forum!!! Yeah unfortunately the site has been sloppy, I'm still having hope for the faeria festival coming soon.

I hope you can get the avatars you're after, and if you're bored about neo at times you can always come here and hang around

I must say we have Ryugotchis ck pets and they're... addictive. Just gonna drop this here and go away slowly

Clicking away at Ryus is literally what i'm doing right now 🤣
    My BF actually found my Tamagotchi recently. It had gotten lost in the couch and now the battery is dead. Thankfully Ryus don't need batteries.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ender For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (09-12-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by ender View Post
    Clicking away at Ryus is literally what i'm doing right now 🤣
    My BF actually found my Tamagotchi recently. It had gotten lost in the couch and now the battery is dead. Thankfully Ryus don't need batteries.
    I can also say the advantage is that all the community can take care of yours if you're busy, so a ryugotchi dying it's almos impossible. We have some very dedicated ryusitters!!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

ender (09-12-2022)