View Poll Results: I am thnking of changing platforms. Do you want to stay with Yahoo! or change to Fantrax?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay with Yahoo! Sports Platform

2 22.22%
  • Switch to Fantrax Platform.

7 77.78%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *~* Sixth Annual cK Fantasy Hockey League! (2022/2023 Season)*~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Not everyone plays every day. You can look at your schedule for the week and it will show when players are playing you can go to that day and set active roster. The 0 just means they haven't earned any points yet.

(you need an account to see links)

- - - Updated - - -

From what I'm noticing it is putting active players in automatically? If anything just follow the prompt up to to set the roster for the point period. If you scroll through the scoring period it looks like it updates the roster when you click the arrow next to the drop down or select a day from the drop down. The only time you may have to make personal changes is if you have one player you want to play over another.
    Okay! That makes sense. It does look like they are putting them in automatically. I will check back periodically in case any get players hurt or anything. Good luck to everybody for this weeks games!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    Pardon my ignorance. Why does it says empty??

And did I lose my first matchup? lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Pardon my ignorance. Why does it says empty??

And did I lose my first matchup? lol

It says empty since you don't have a player in that position.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    It says empty since you don't have a player in that position.
    I'm sorry to be a pain, same happened to me again.

Is there a way in which I can move another player of my team to fill that empty position?? I'm clicking my buttons and looking menus, but I'm kinda lost

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    So as long as you don't have a player on your bench that's playing on the active day its fine to have an empty slot in your roster. Having empty slots will not have you lose unless you have a player that day who has a game who can fill that slot. To put a player in that slot you can click on the position (LW RW C etc) then select a player who can fill that spot in your bench. You can look through your weekly schedule day by day and it will show when players have games and they should be in your active roster spots. I hope this makes sense.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    So as long as you don't have a player on your bench that's playing on the active day its fine to have an empty slot in your roster. Having empty slots will not have you lose unless you have a player that day who has a game who can fill that slot. To put a player in that slot you can click on the position (LW RW C etc) then select a player who can fill that spot in your bench. You can look through your weekly schedule day by day and it will show when players have games and they should be in your active roster spots. I hope this makes sense.
    Thank you!! Incredible I didn't notice the chat lol

Fantrax sure it's neat!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Hmm I checked my match up for Tuesday and decided not to change any players, but I also have no idea what I'm doing so I hope that's good lol!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I am also keeping my players. Not because I totally don’t know how to swap them at all. Nope. My guys are just doing a great job some of them have points!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    I'm at 12th place lol

W: 0
    L: 1
    T: 0

Let's see what happens next!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,167 times
    Time Online
    558d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I'm at 12th place lol

W: 0
    L: 1
    T: 0

Let's see what happens next!
    It's okay, I'm dead last. I think I messed up setting the lineups the first week because I got zero points, but even this week my players just seem to not be keeping up.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast