Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: What are your current life goals?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I am becoming a step-dad to two amazing kids. I just want to do a good job and have a happy life with my little family.
    real men play neopets

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Put an STI transmission & FA24 in my 16' WRX, max out my IRA contributions for the year and start building on my acre of land in the next 2 years.

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 12h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    Save and buy myself a gaming pc! ALSO health wise keep managing my blood sugars the best I can!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Grow up to be a person that 11 year old me would be impressed by.
    I am fucking crushing it lately.
    10/10

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

kittyray (06-02-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    My biggest goal is to graduate with my Master's Degree in Computer Science. And I am the most scared about not being good enough to be hired for my career. I want to be a digital forensic analyst. I am hoping there is a career opening for entry level so I can get more proficient in the devices and software used to do my job! My other big goal is to buy a house but that requires me to pay off my credit cards (which they will be in August) and not spend them during my manic stages of BP. I have impulse control issues and they get worse when I am in my manic episode. I don't have meds for BPD because I don't have insurance or a doctor. So, that is something I need as well and will get once I get my career!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

♥ Cerberus ♥ (06-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Stop procrastinating on calling the psychologist my doctor recommended me to. If it was just to make an appointment I'd do it, but its the 45 minute phone call interview that I'm putting off. It's the first step to dealing with my agoraphobia, adhd, cptsd and speculations on having autism, but dealing with obligations has NEVER come naturally to me lmao. and a 45 minute phone call interview seems so dismissive and exhausting to me, like I won't be taken seriously if I don't prove enough over a phone call for them to justify granting me an appointment??? idk. mental blocks, yayyy

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Finish my to do list of things to get caught up on!
    Random letters came in the mail yesterday adding more items to it. Stuff I was not expecting for sure.
    Some random person appeared out of know where on my car insurance policy. I have the great pleasure of filling out pre jury questionnaire that arrived in the mail and needs to be returned in 10 days. I received a letter from a VA Hospital 6 hours away from where I live that stated my services have been transferred there. That will be fun sorting out. Monday!

I would love to get fully out of dept! 3 vehicle loans and 3 loans that I need to pay off all under $1000. Would love to buy some land and build a modestly small home on it that is mostly off the grid!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    @(you need an account to see links) oh man, jury duty! Is that something you want to do? I got the opportunity to do it when I was 18. But my step mom got me out of it due to my processing in to college that same time. I could have moved the processing in date to a sooner or later date. I am a nerd and actually wanted the opportunity to be on a jury. I have yet to be invited again.

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) oh man, jury duty! Is that something you want to do? I got the opportunity to do it when I was 18. But my step mom got me out of it due to my processing in to college that same time. I could have moved the processing in date to a sooner or later date. I am a nerd and actually wanted the opportunity to be on a jury. I have yet to be invited again.
    It would be fun I think 🤔 it's definitely one of those things I would like to have done at some point in my life.wr are moving at the end of this month and are still looking for a place. The form I have to fill out says its not a summons for jury duty at this time However I am pretty sure this stage it just to weed out people to make a juror selection go smoother.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    @(you need an account to see links) getting out of debt is an amazing goal. I am currently in debt roughly around 7k. And I am hoping to have it all paid off in August so we can begin looking at houses! We live in a very tiny apartment. My hubby has to deal with the VA as well. It has not been a pleasant experience. He has had to change psychologists 3 times and he decided to just stop talking to one all together. The last one was very unempathetic when our daughter passed away. The way she talked to him was like she was only there to make a pay check. She was also young, straight out of her college program.