Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite species/colors to customize?

Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    31d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    I love the White Draik - it looks beautiful wearing the Charming Pink Draik Gown and Elegant Draik Hat
    And a few other custie items!

I'm with you, Bea! every time i go to check something out on DTI i use the white draik as my guinea pig.

thank you Lyrichord for the amazing avatar!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodnightmoon For This Useful Post:

Bea (08-30-2022),hearts (08-30-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    45d 21h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post

I'm basic but I LOVE pastel ixi. It's my absolute favorite color of base and they wear dresses so well!
    I LOVE the color scheme of the pastel ixis, but I just can't get over how big they are in the home screen!! Like WHY are ixis huge compared to other pets? I also haven't figured out good customizations for the pastel ixis, despite loving their colors.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bottledwater For This Useful Post:

Bea (08-30-2022),hearts (08-30-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Ooooo the RB draik color with the RG draik eyes. SO pretty!! I do actually love the purple color of RG draiks though!
    @(you need an account to see links)
    This is my exact dilemma with Ixis. And their eyebrows I think maybe? Idk. Like you said, that base color is PERFECT. I could definitely take advantage of it if it were on an Aisha!

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m
    @(you need an account to see links) their heads are definitely a bit bobbly ahaha but I definitely have multiple permie ixis at this point whose customizations I love (including a pastel of course!) c: They just look so good in a lot of wigs and dresses!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I recently finished a Faerie Quest and received a dip in the Rainbow Fountain as a result. So I hopped to Jellyneo's database to see what the colours and variants look like to decide. Sadly, I couldn't really dedicate to any colour my Flotsam had available.

So I started filtering by colour instead of by species, and I came across the Wraith Acara. I love its slightly sinister grin, but it still has a playful pose like a cat. Its angry look actually isn't even threatening at all, it just looks a bit sadder. My Red Flotsam was actually eerie when mad, because an error on Neopets prevented its eyes from rendering when angry. But yeah, I didn't want to make a new pet, so I ponied up for an Acara Morphing Potion on the market and changed it to Wraith at the fountain. Really like.
    (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HiroiSekai For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-31-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroiSekai View Post
    I recently finished a Faerie Quest and received a dip in the Rainbow Fountain as a result. So I hopped to Jellyneo's database to see what the colours and variants look like to decide. Sadly, I couldn't really dedicate to any colour my Flotsam had available.

So I started filtering by colour instead of by species, and I came across the Wraith Acara. I love its slightly sinister grin, but it still has a playful pose like a cat. Its angry look actually isn't even threatening at all, it just looks a bit sadder. My Red Flotsam was actually eerie when mad, because an error on Neopets prevented its eyes from rendering when angry. But yeah, I didn't want to make a new pet, so I ponied up for an Acara Morphing Potion on the market and changed it to Wraith at the fountain. Really like.
    I had been playing around on DTI with a marble Acara but I couldn't make anything I loved. I wasn't used to the antennae and the monkey-ish paws. They're so cat-like though so I want to love them! The Wraith Acara does look cool! I'm satisfied there's no way I could ever do that color itself justice, though.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    I had been playing around on DTI with a marble Acara but I couldn't make anything I loved. I wasn't used to the antennae and the monkey-ish paws. They're so cat-like though so I want to love them! The Wraith Acara does look cool! I'm satisfied there's no way I could ever do that color itself justice, though.
    Yeah even with the abundance of choice, it's actually difficult to decide on one set. It's a pretty big decision too, wasting up a fountain dip, paintbrush, morphing potion, magic plushy, etc. which are just receiving ghastly amounts of inflation. Even just changing my Flotsam to an Acara, I had to pony up about 250,000 NP for a potion, and that was on the cheaper side.

I actually even don't really like a good number of the other Wraith species, but I just liked the Acara one. A little sinister, a little cool, but still friendly and not goofy looking.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HiroiSekai For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-31-2022)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Needed to show you my gal ! I never had a Draik before and it was so much fun to paint/customize her! Lots of nice dreses and wigs go fine with draiks

I mostly customize with background + foreground/trinket so most of my pets are naked haha

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m

This is possibly my all-time favorite to customize, the transparent Aisha. I know so many people agree though so I didn't mention it at first.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post

This is possibly my all-time favorite to customize, the transparent Aisha. I know so many people agree though so I didn't mention it at first.
    I honestly think that all transparent pets look very badass and have a lot of character potential! My favourite is xweetok, but love all their eyeless souls... Ruki is taken from the worst spider nighmares!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-31-2022)