31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum!! We have many dogs fans here

I think you'll find many resources here for rebuilding in neo. There are also other forum sections that may interest you. Hope to see you around

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    WELCOME! and omg we're oddly very similar in that I am also a software engineer with two dogs who has played on and off since 2002 and am finally getting really into customization xDD I... also loved roller coaster tycoon and the sims and also played Runescape so so much along with neopets way back when!
    ck has been so good for account building, I hope you find the tools you're looking for! c:

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecisive View Post
    Hey there. I used to lurk on this site a long time ago, but I first made an account a couple of months ago when the Altador cup was going on. I figured it's about time I post and say hello.

I have been on Neopets since 2002 but tend to quit for years at a time and then come back (that's what everyone does, isn't it?). These days I am trying to build up my account (nice pets, trophies, avatars, stamps etc) and go for my childhood goals, the usual stuff. Although I swore I would never do it, I have been getting into customization/neocash stuff lately too.

I like playing video games, mostly simulation, RPG, and strategy types. In "real life", I'm a software engineer and I've got two dogs that I love immensely!

Not sure what else to say - thanks for having me!
    Hello @(you need an account to see links) and thanks to not living up to your UN and introducing yourself! WELCOM TO CLRAIK! Yeah I think many of us are in the same boat where we come and go from Neopets. I am also working on building and improving my account as there doesn't seem much else to do on site right now, now that the AC is over. Hopefully they come up with something new soon. I think the Faeries Festival was supposed to be the next upcoming "event". OOOH doggos! What kind of good girls/boys do you have!?

Anyways welcome and see you around the Forum!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    64d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Warm welcome @(you need an account to see links) lovely to meet you
    Nice to see you coming back to Neo again, i dont think i have ever been able to quit longer than a day, haha! How do you do years lol?
    If you ever need any help with avatar collecting or such feel free to PM/Friend me, i will try to help in anyway i can ♥  ♥  ♥

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums
    And have a lovely rest of your day!

But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart
    I will always be with you

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hey there. I used to lurk on this site a long time ago, but I first made an account a couple of months ago when the Altador cup was going on. I figured it's about time I post and say hello.

I have been on Neopets since 2002 but tend to quit for years at a time and then come back (that's what everyone does, isn't it?). These days I am trying to build up my account (nice pets, trophies, avatars, stamps etc) and go for my childhood goals, the usual stuff. Although I swore I would never do it, I have been getting into customization/neocash stuff lately too.

I like playing video games, mostly simulation, RPG, and strategy types. In "real life", I'm a software engineer and I've got two dogs that I love immensely!

Not sure what else to say - thanks for having me!
    Hey there! Nice to meet you. You'll have a very great time here and trust me, this is the place you want to be to fulfill your Neo goals.

If you're a software engineer we have some interesting topics to read abour programming and also you can help us develop some scripts/programs to make Neo easier

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-29-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    31d 20h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 8m
    +1 for doggo pics! welcome to ck! I'm relatively new as well but everyone has been so kind and lovely it's nice to meet you!

thank you Lyrichord for the amazing avatar!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    Welcome to CK! Glad you came out of the shadows and introduced yourself
    I join the puppy photo petition lol Yes, I think that will be your initiation

It's a joke! Hope to see you on the forum!

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Welcome out of lurking! Glad you decided to join us and yeah most of us quit NP for a while before coming back.

Where do you play your games? PC, Xbox, Playstation? I'm an Xbox girl and love those achievements but set me in front of a good RPG and I'm good to go as well. :3

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks all! This is a warmer welcome than I expected.

I have not played much Final Fantasy but I have played Kingdom Hearts which is Final Fantasy-adjacent, I guess? Haha. I used to be into consoles (I still have my N64, Gamecube and Xbox 360) but I have since fully transferred to the PC gaming side and pretty much the only "modern" console I have and play is a Switch!

It was mostly the Altador Cup that brought me here. I haven't participated since I was a kid, but I don't have the free time to play 14 bajillion games of Yooyooball these days so I sought out clraik's help

As for my dogs, they are both mixed breeds that I adopted from local shelters. The black one is Max and he is almost 11 years old, the white one is Ziggy and he's almost 2 years old (covid puppy, obviously). Here is the dog tax as requested:

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Indecisive; 08-30-2022 at 12:09 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indecisive For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-30-2022),Zenitsu (09-21-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    173 times
    Time Online
    244d 3h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    So, I've changed my username to "Indecisive" in the middle of my intro thread, oops. Gotta keep everyone on their toes! Didn't like my old name but couldn't decide on a new one of course so here we are...

On that note - it's very hard for me to choose a favorite video game! I really like "tycoon" games, like the original Roller Coaster Tycoon. Life simulations like The Sims. RPGs, particularly MMOs (Runescape was the next internet addiction I discovered after Neopets, and I still play Old School Runescape occasionally). If I had to choose, right now I'd probably say my favorite game is Rimworld or Factorio but those are subject to change at any time

Thanks for the welcome!
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) ! Welcome to CK! I think all software engineers typically like the same genre of games? It felt like as if i was reading my own introduction. XD

Maybe you can drop by the userscripts section and see if you can contribute to any of the scripts? i'd say it helps your coding skills and it helps everyone all around! but of course, if you'd prefer to take a break during your free time and just enjoy the conversations around the forum, that's great too!

perhaps you can check out some of the events around clraik recently, like the (you need an account to see links).

enjoy your stay in cK!