9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Hi!

Hey there. I used to lurk on this site a long time ago, but I first made an account a couple of months ago when the Altador cup was going on. I figured it's about time I post and say hello.

I have been on Neopets since 2002 but tend to quit for years at a time and then come back (that's what everyone does, isn't it?). These days I am trying to build up my account (nice pets, trophies, avatars, stamps etc) and go for my childhood goals, the usual stuff. Although I swore I would never do it, I have been getting into customization/neocash stuff lately too.

I like playing video games, mostly simulation, RPG, and strategy types. In "real life", I'm a software engineer and I've got two dogs that I love immensely!

Not sure what else to say - thanks for having me!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indecisive For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-29-2022),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-29-2022),hearts (08-29-2022),Sub (09-05-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    102d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Hey!! Welcome to CK and thanks for the introduction, it's nice to meet you! I also like playing video games!! What's your favorite game?

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    14h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So, I've changed my username to "Indecisive" in the middle of my intro thread, oops. Gotta keep everyone on their toes! Didn't like my old name but couldn't decide on a new one of course so here we are...

On that note - it's very hard for me to choose a favorite video game! I really like "tycoon" games, like the original Roller Coaster Tycoon. Life simulations like The Sims. RPGs, particularly MMOs (Runescape was the next internet addiction I discovered after Neopets, and I still play Old School Runescape occasionally). If I had to choose, right now I'd probably say my favorite game is Rimworld or Factorio but those are subject to change at any time

Thanks for the welcome!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Indecisive For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (08-29-2022)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    102d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecisive View Post
    So, I've changed my username to "Indecisive" in the middle of my intro thread, oops. Gotta keep everyone on their toes! Didn't like my old name but couldn't decide on a new one of course so here we are...

On that note - it's very hard for me to choose a favorite video game! I really like "tycoon" games, like the original Roller Coaster Tycoon. Life simulations like The Sims. RPGs, particularly MMOs (Runescape was the next internet addiction I discovered after Neopets, and I still play Old School Runescape occasionally). If I had to choose, right now I'd probably say my favorite game is Rimworld or Factorio but those are subject to change at any time

Thanks for the welcome!
    Oh yeah Sims and Roller Coaster Tycoon are so fun. I remember also playing Zoo Tycoon as a kid. I love those games! I played a little bit of Runescape in high school but couldn't really get into it. I've really gotten into WoW over the past few years though. I'd have to say my favorite game of all time has to be Final Fantasy 7. Have you played any of the Final Fantasy games?

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Welcome to ck! It's great to have you here Also really into games to! Have you played Kingdom Hearts before? c:

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    64d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey and welcome to ck!
    Being on and off neo for years really does feel like a universal experience, lol. Good luck in building your account, you're definitely in the right place for it!
    Also, feel free to post pictures of your doggos, if you'd like! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see them ^~^

Hope to see you around the forums

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Hi! What kind of dogs do you have. :3 What are their names?

Also welcome! It's hard to enjoy the site without delving into Neocash and customization so don't feel bad about that.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Welcome! Be careful with nc, before you know it you’ve got too much in your closet and it won’t even load and you’ll be wondering how it got so far!

What kind of dogs do you have? What are their names? I’d love to see some pictures! I love dogs

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hello & welcome!

What brought you to the site - was it the AC or anything else?
    Hope to see you around the boards!

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    26d 17h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Hi! I relate to your whole post, lmao, except in my case there’s only one dog, and I never lurked CK because I didn’t know about it. Welcome to the fray! It’s a pretty chill community honestly, and there’s a dedicated space to talk about every interest you have. Also I haven’t heard of Rimworld or Factorio, they sound interesting though I’ll check them out!