5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) omg that was definitely me though! I have a gym very close to my house AND I would walk my dog pretty late (like midnight ish), so I always thought of it as MY gym. I'd take it over at midnight and have my partner add his pokemon, and then in the morning when I went to work I'd often go by there, take it back or re-berry them all!

We had a few right at work that were always fought over too, but I was always in team Instinct so we typically didn't ever get those ones since we were outnumbered by a lot.
    I started off in Team Instinct because I liked being the underdog, but over time it just became negative fun because of both Mystic and Valor bullying us out of everything due to their sheer size differences. The team stuff worked a lot better in Ingress because there were only two, so it resulted in a more even spread. But in Go? Absolutely not.

Thank you so much, (you need an account to see links)!
    RBY styled Vulpix Ryu bar made by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you!

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,154 times
    Time Online
    549d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - omg you know as much as I've cheated at neopets I don't think I've ever done it with Pokemon Go! Even when I was traveling I was nervous that the gps shift would somehow lock my account and then I would lose all of my hard fought pokemon haha. This was also super made worse by all the horror stories from other people about working with Niantic to get their accounts back, so I never tried cheating!
    Funny, traveling was always an exciting thing for me! I don't think I ever even considered it would think I was spoofing! It's a little blurrier now that friends can send you eggs from all over the world, but I still have pokemon that I caught on a trip to Japan in 2016 (I was limited to playing on wifi so didn't get all too many). But even travel within the states like "oh, that's from when I visited so in so at some place". Like a weird souvenir? I did delete all the ones I caught whilst visiting my ex, tho, lmao.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB