DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    So sorry hear this during 2020 the worse year ever anyways, my eldest cat developed cancer. We had to put her down best wishes for your fur baby.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Sorry to hear about your car @(you need an account to see links). Hopefull you reach your goal and you can make your kitty as comfortable as possible and give her a good quality of life

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anybody View Post
    Even longer than that! It’s kind of insane haha. I definitely wish cats lived longer in general, but I suppose that would make it even more painful to lose them after such a long life, especially if you were a child when you got the cat and grew up with it.
    That's very true. But I don't have enough time with my furbabies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angelcake View Post
    So sorry hear this during 2020 the worse year ever anyways, my eldest cat developed cancer. We had to put her down best wishes for your fur baby.
    Yeah we had to 3 pet deaths last year :/ Our dog got cancer. One cat died on her own and one had a nasal tumor :/ It's so sucky to lose them. Tucker, our golden, was only 7

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Sorry to hear about your car @(you need an account to see links). Hopefull you reach your goal and you can make your kitty as comfortable as possible and give her a good quality of life
    Thanks so much <3 She's definitely feeling better with the meds so far! She's currently nagging me to pick her up and put her in my lap lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Anybody (08-28-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) I really hope your kitty get the treatment it needs.
    I am so sorry I am not able to help financially but your always welcome to PM me if you just need someone to listen or give some sympathy. I know its like seeing your own child suffer.
    My cat recently had a very bad ear infection and it even affected his ear. The vets here are so used to people not being willing to pay if it cost more to heal than it would to put the animal down. He asked me if I wanted A cat or This cat.
    Don't worry it wasn't even that much and I definitely said I want THIS cat. I actually said Oh my Soul its just an ear infection! How much could that cost? Its not like he has diabetes! Lol I have diabetes... so yeah I know how much that could cost

I am so sorry.
    Last edited by phantasia; 08-28-2022 at 01:50 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Ember (08-28-2022)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    That's very true. But I don't have enough time with my furbabies

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah we had to 3 pet deaths last year :/ Our dog got cancer. One cat died on her own and one had a nasal tumor :/ It's so sucky to lose them. Tucker, our golden, was only 7

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much <3 She's definitely feeling better with the meds so far! She's currently nagging me to pick her up and put her in my lap lol.
    Only 7 I'm sure all our fur babies are up there smiling at us over the rainbow bridge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I really hope your kitty get the treatment it needs.
    I am so sorry I am not able to help financially but your always welcome to PM me if you just need someone to listen or give some sympathy. I know its like seeing your own child suffer.
    My cat recently had a very bad ear infection and it even affected his ear. The vets here are so used to people not being willing to pay if it cost more to heal than it would to put the animal down. He asked me if I wanted A cat or This cat.
    Don't worry it wasn't even that much and I definitely said I want THIS cat. I actually said Oh my Soul its just an ear infection! How much could that cost? Its not like he has diabetes! Lol I have diabetes... so yeah I know how much that could cost

I am so sorry.
    It was hard for me tbh still very hard I had her since I was like a child. She was around 17-18 years old tho.. She had a good life. I made the decision to let her go in peace....

Also I feel you on the ears actually. My cat that passed ended up with what we called a bum ear cause of a infection she got over it but the ear was never the same.
    Last edited by Politoed; 08-28-2022 at 01:56 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Politoed For This Useful Post:

Ember (08-28-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m

It was hard for me tbh still very hard I had her since I was like a child. She was around 17-18 years old tho.. She had a good life. I made the decision to let her go in peace....
    It takes a lot of strength to do that. And with cancer the treatment is so hard and the chances of success so low. You made the right decision

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m

I am so sorry.
    Thank you so much <3

Vet bills in general are so expensive. I have 3400 in vet bills alone this past weekend. On top of her 4k cost of treatment. But it's worth it. So many people I talked to said I'm crazy for spending so much on an animal and that they'd just put them down. I can't do that. Not when they can be saved

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Shawn (08-29-2022)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    It takes a lot of strength to do that. And with cancer the treatment is so hard and the chances of success so low. You made the right decision
    Yeah. Sadly the cancer was also very agressive it was a mouth type cancer it was pretty gruesome I'm glad shes over the rainbow bridge healthy and happy.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    127d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 20m
    I just donated and I hope Allie will be able to beat FIP!
    I'm sorry to hear you have to go through all of this for a second time. I wish you and Allie strength in fighting this disease.

Chanel the Ryugotchi by (you need an account to see links)
    yassified-o-lantern by (you need an account to see links)
    Userbar by (you need an account to see links)

Chanel was hatched 11/15/2020

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephora For This Useful Post:

Ember (08-29-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
    I just donated and I hope Allie will be able to beat FIP!
    I'm sorry to hear you have to go through all of this for a second time. I wish you and Allie strength in fighting this disease.
    Thanks so much <3 Today's injection was a tough one. It definitely didn't feel good Can't wait to switch her to pills