3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Late introduction...

Hello clraik! I obviously didn't just join, I've been lurking her for years to buy things and play neopets illegitimately for years but never really integrated into the forum. After the recent breach I got more interested in blackmarket neopets stuff and dove deeper in here, especially since neocodex is more or less defunct and that was where I was slightly more active years ago. I kinda wish I could change my username at this point bc it's kinda dumb, but oh well. (is that possible? does anyone know how one gets permission to change usernames?)

I will eventually make myself a signature and maybe even start making userbars bc I like making buttons and things like that on neopets, but for now I'm just slowly getting to know clraik better and i've been pleasantly surprised by the laid back but high quality feel of the place. Thank you to everyone who has helped me out so far!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-25-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hello and welcome to cK c: It's never too late for an introduction! I was also a lurker before and took a while for me to post before I felt comfortable enough to do so xD Hope to see you more frequently around the forums!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

howdy (08-26-2022)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by mae17b View Post
    Hello clraik! I obviously didn't just join, I've been lurking her for years to buy things and play neopets illegitimately for years but never really integrated into the forum. After the recent breach I got more interested in blackmarket neopets stuff and dove deeper in here, especially since neocodex is more or less defunct and that was where I was slightly more active years ago. I kinda wish I could change my username at this point bc it's kinda dumb, but oh well. (is that possible? does anyone know how one gets permission to change usernames?)

I will eventually make myself a signature and maybe even start making userbars bc I like making buttons and things like that on neopets, but for now I'm just slowly getting to know clraik better and i've been pleasantly surprised by the laid back but high quality feel of the place. Thank you to everyone who has helped me out so far!
    Welcome, officially, to the community! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. It looks like you can relate to many others here!

You can change your username after ranking up to clraik or if you want to purchase clraik VIP. Either will let you change your username once a year if you wish.

Cheers ~
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-25-2022),howdy (08-26-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    Hi!! :3 We spoke yesterday! You're starting out just like me. Lurker who just became active this month. Everyone here has been helpful and nice. You can mail me anytime if there's something you think I can help with!

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-25-2022),howdy (08-26-2022)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Welcome! It's never too late to say hi. This community is a lot of fun, I hope to see you around.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

howdy (08-26-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    702 times
    Time Online
    156d 11h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hello and officially welcome out of the shadows and into the light of clraik!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for userbars! I just got my hands on a copy of PS so was thinking of trying my hand at it one day too. Once I have time to sit and focus and follow some guides that is.

Officially welcome again and see you around the forum!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

howdy (08-26-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the light long lurker!! I think you've already seen how friendly the community is. Besides we are very spoiled with userbars

Hope to see you around!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

howdy (08-26-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Welcome! I also used to lurk here a lot but the community is actually quite nice. The userbars are really fun to collect! Reminds me of collecting avatars when they were still releasing those. Hope to see you around

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

howdy (08-26-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    64d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Mae, welcome to ck's active side!
    I can totally understand why the breach and everything that happened made you want to be more involved. But in general this community is wonderful, and I'm glad you are joining us

Btw, if you are into old-school signature designs, feel free to take a look at my signature factory thread (link in my sig) and leave a request, if you'd like!

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    102d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Hey! Thanks for the introduction! It's never too late to step away from lurking and say hello! Hope to see you around more often!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts