31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post

Honestly, it was a good episode. A little too much info jamming at once, but that’s to be expected. And that “one scene” was a little over the top, I had to look away.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    New episode tomorrow night!!

I’m glad it has source material. I really would like this to not go completely off the rails like the last seasons of GoT.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    79d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I am actually really enjoying this series so far!

I started it after a few episodes came out just because I did love GoT (minus end season lol but who actually enjoyed it?) and I am really liking it so far. I am curious to see the dynamic change with the time jump but last nights episode was intense!

is it spooky season yet?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Ok so I haven't read the books tbh (though there are tons of spoilers on fb haha) and so far I'm enjoying this.

Now...

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3