Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    At this point, I'm ready for a new game. I personally feel like ACNH is so played out.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    19d 15h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    kinda wondering if this means anything for future animal crossing games.
    because of splatoon ive become accustomed to last item updates indicating that a new game is on the horizon (lol no pun intended)
    kinda doubt it since animal crossing games usually take a veeery long amount of time between games, and acnh only came out in 2020...
    but it was also extremely successful, and that may have prompted further investment into making a newer game sooner.

only time can tell though. i was thinking of making a new island soon but the tutorial activities are such a slog, its very discouraging.
    may just emulate one of the earlier games on my steam deck

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    kinda wondering if this means anything for future animal crossing games.
    because of splatoon ive become accustomed to last item updates indicating that a new game is on the horizon (lol no pun intended)
    kinda doubt it since animal crossing games usually take a veeery long amount of time between games, and acnh only came out in 2020...
    but it was also extremely successful, and that may have prompted further investment into making a newer game sooner.

only time can tell though. i was thinking of making a new island soon but the tutorial activities are such a slog, its very discouraging.
    may just emulate one of the earlier games on my steam deck
    I agree. The tutorial and "getting started" part is so tedious, which isn't a bad thing when it's really your first time playing, but it's annoying when you're starting over. And clearing an island to start over without resetting mighttttt be even worse lol. Very, very annoying.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (08-26-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Yeah, I see people who restarted their island many times but I could never do this. I time traveled when I first got the game because the beginning was just SO SLOW. Just trying to get enough material from the rock hitting was luck at best -- you could be stuck on that part for days before having enough to move on.

I like time travelling anyway though, I got kicked out of a group for time travelling to celeste's meteor shower multiple times and inviting people. Sorry not sorry I like the shooting stars, dang!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I didn't know they had a promo picture for this! I just saw the item and bought it cause it was so cool! I love that they have Ketchup in the background there. I still play everyday and I'm always happy to see new content added. :3

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    10d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    i haven't played in almost a year but this post is making me wanna raze my island to the ground and rebuild it all. hopefully there's a new ac sooner rather than later.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    I didn't know they had a promo picture for this! I just saw the item and bought it cause it was so cool! I love that they have Ketchup in the background there. I still play everyday and I'm always happy to see new content added. :3
    They really went all-out on the tomato theme for the picture! I think Ketchup is a cutie also Its such a fun little specific holiday I never would have known about. I love all the tiny tomato themed details they put into this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazi View Post
    i haven't played in almost a year but this post is making me wanna raze my island to the ground and rebuild it all. hopefully there's a new ac sooner rather than later.
    Hopefully! there's definitely a ton of money to be made here so nintendo would be crazy not to develop another.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

♥ Shazi ♥ (08-27-2022)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Today is the last day to get the Tomato Festival shirt, for anyone who doesn't yet have it and wants it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    It is quite upsetting to me, frankly. I remember my excitement in waiting patiently for ACNH to come out, only to be disappointed in the end. I have played the series since its initial release for GameCube and of all of the titles, it is a tie for me between ANCH and City Folk as my least favorite. Nothing against City Folk per se, it just was not a favorite. ACNH had so much that seemed promising but it fell flat

Anyway, I know that is not really what this post is for, but I must voice how disappointed I am… yes, we got a ton of new items in the HHP DLC, but lots of them are so specific and I feel like we are still severely lacking in variety and furniture sets, not to mention how unfinished it feels without certain NPCs like Gracie returning, or without any final Nook upgrades… wah.

But yay, tomatoes.

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghast View Post
    It is quite upsetting to me, frankly. I remember my excitement in waiting patiently for ACNH to come out, only to be disappointed in the end. I have played the series since its initial release for GameCube and of all of the titles, it is a tie for me between ANCH and City Folk as my least favorite. Nothing against City Folk per se, it just was not a favorite. ACNH had so much that seemed promising but it fell flat

Anyway, I know that is not really what this post is for, but I must voice how disappointed I am… yes, we got a ton of new items in the HHP DLC, but lots of them are so specific and I feel like we are still severely lacking in variety and furniture sets, not to mention how unfinished it feels without certain NPCs like Gracie returning, or without any final Nook upgrades… wah.

But yay, tomatoes.
    Couldn't have said it better. The reason I stayed with ACNH for the 2 straight years I did was because this is the first game in the series that had a community on Facebook, Twitter, IG, Tumblr, Reddit, etc. so I felt so connected to other players in sharing accomplishments, milestones, updates, creations. (ACNL had a huge fandom but I'd say it was more Tumblr/Twitter based and I wasn't active on either of those in '13)

The fan base is THERE. How could they intentionally let this game die? Updates would have kept us together more. Now everyone's bored.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Ghast (08-31-2022)