30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

UFO Sightings

I'm sure some people in here have seen things they can't explain. Post your pictures/videos or share your stories.

Up until 2020 I think the craziest thing I have ever seen would be easily brushed off as satellites but what I saw in 2020 still bothers me to the point I have only shared it with 4 people because I thought I was going insane.

This was the right when covid started to come out and I ended up getting sick.
    My girlfriend and kids ended up actually leaving the house because we really didn't want them to catch it.
    So I'm stuck at home for however many days alone and near the end when I started to feel better I was cleaning the house like crazy so they could come home.
    It's around 1am, took a break from gaming to get some more cleaning done because they were going to be home in the morning.
    I open my back door to take garbage out and instantly hear a very loud almost pulse like beeping and an electronic humming noise. The beeping bothers me more than anything because it was very loud and even plugging my ears there was no change in volume, I have never heard a sound like that and I doubt I ever will again.
    That's the only way I can describe the sounds, honestly like nothing I have ever heard in my life.
    Before I can even think my neighbor thats outside having a smoke (he's kinda weird and I honestly wouldn't use him as a witness in any public setting) screams at me to look up and he's pretty much jumping and pointing.
    I look up and I shit you not there is some kind of craft maybe 100 feet above our houses.
    It's pitch black with 3 dim lights (like shining a flashlight through dark paper) near the center, no lights in the front or near the wings like aircraft we have.
    Now I said this thing is pitch black, I mean pitch black, it doesn't reflect any light at all and the only reason I could see this thing is from the stars disapearing behind it as it slowly hovered through the sky.
    This thing was easily over a kilometer long, the wing tip was past my house and the other was over the highway which is over a kilometer from my house.
    I have no idea how fast this thing was going but I could keep up at a slow jog.
    My first thought was to record this thing so people would see I'm not crazy.
    I recorded for over 2 minutes and played it to see what I captured.
    Nothing, I caught nothing, my camera could not see it, the beeping that was ringing in my ears at this point wasn't picked up and the humming wasn't there.
    It was literally just silence on my video.
    It took over 10 minutes for this craft to even clear my block, I have no idea what kind of craft we have that can be that big and move silently through the air that slowly.
    Definitely something I will never forget.

Second story literally happened at work 2 weeks ago on night shift.
    I went out for break from 3:30 to 4:00am and was at the outside picnic table talking with a buddy that works in my area.
    I got up to come back inside and was finishing the conversation when I saw a large, extremely bright white ball of light about 500 feet in the air to my left, I yelled and pointed for him to look.
    As I finished that sentence this thing shot SILENTLY through the sky in a direct line at an insanely high rate of speed, so fast that it left a crazy blue and white tail probably over 300 feet long and when we tried to find this thing on an outside work camera all you can see is me whip my arm as I'm trying to follow it with my finger, sadly we didn't get it on any of the cameras that are here because they are all aimed at doors and the parking lot, not the sky. This thing didn't drop shake or any other type of movement, literally a perfect horizontal line.
    Thankfully I had a legit witness for this one.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    88d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    This is one of the most interesting stories I have ever heard. I do actually believe there is maybe things we can't understand in this world. I cant believe it not showing on camera. That must be so frustrating but it explains why there is no record of these things happening.

I have seen a ghost or two. We use to have an old lady that stayed in one of our guest rooms. You would see her face when you walked past but if you turned back to look properly the room would be empty. It totally freaked out my adopted brother so my mom, very brave went and asked her to please leave. We have never seen her again.
    I had someone visit one day and she told me that we have the biggest most beautiful angels she has ever seen protecting our house.
    I have also gone to a witch doctor once, just for fun you know testing the water. He then told me that he cant help me because I have so much protection around me. So that was really weird.

I think UFS and angels and ghost are completely diffrent things but I do believe that both are real.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-21-2022),hearts (08-21-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    This is one of the most interesting stories I have ever heard. I do actually believe there is maybe things we can't understand in this world. I cant believe it not showing on camera. That must be so frustrating but it explains why there is no record of these things happening.

I have seen a ghost or two. We use to have an old lady that stayed in one of our guest rooms. You would see her face when you walked past but if you turned back to look properly the room would be empty. It totally freaked out my adopted brother so my mom, very brave went and asked her to please leave. We have never seen her again.
    I had someone visit one day and she told me that we have the biggest most beautiful angels she has ever seen protecting our house.
    I have also gone to a witch doctor once, just for fun you know testing the water. He then told me that he cant help me because I have so much protection around me. So that was really weird.

I think UFS and angels and ghost are completely diffrent things but I do believe that both are real.
    I'm not gonna lie, I almost snapped my phone, I was pissed.
    I had the S20 ultra too, best camera on the market at the time.
    How it didn't pick up the beeping really freaked me out, it was so damn loud that I heard it echoing in my head for quite a while after it disappeared.
    You're lucky you got good news, only time in my life I had someone like that tell me anything all they said was I have a "dark shadow attached to me." Thanks lady...
    I definitely have a paranormal story too, still haunts me and I'll never touch a ouija board again. I'll definitely share that one later.
    Last edited by Effektivv; 08-21-2022 at 06:45 AM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Effektivv View Post
    Now I said this thing is pitch black, I mean pitch black, it doesn't reflect any light at all and the only reason I could see this thing is from the stars disapearing behind it as it slowly hovered through the sky.

This thing was easily over a kilometer long, the wing tip was past my house and the other was over the highway which is over a kilometer from my house.

I have no idea how fast this thing was going but I could keep up at a slow jog.

It took over 10 minutes for this craft to even clear my block, I have no idea what kind of craft we have that can be that big and move silently through the air that slowly.
    Ummmmmmmmm... o_o The way this would have traumatized me had I witnessed this. o_o This sounds like some War of the Worlds type stuff.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    As a child I was always terrified of aliens; they seemed very plausible and real to me. I've never had anything happen to me but I still fully believe. The universe is massive and ever expanding -- of course we are not alone. There's definitely other life out there most likely more than one type of life possibly both more and/or less intelligent than the human race.

Anyway, creepy af story thanks xD

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Well I don't have any UFO stories, besides a nightmare I couldn't separate if it was real or a dream, I just got something weird happening to me when I was young.

Basically it was the clear breathing of someone under my bed, but there was nothing under because I made sure of that. That really scared me a lot back then.

I knew my old neighbours said more than once that they saw ghosts or poltergeists, but tbh they're not exactly the best people and are always fighting with others so I can see why they would attract bad things or make enemies easily.

Anyway, since then I haven't experienced anything.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Wow those are two crazy encounters and thank you for sharing! We have had our own encounters as well! Whatever we saw they were certainly out of the ordinary for sure. So the one encounter with an UFO was one night hubby and I were sitting in the hot tub and just staring at the stars. Now it should be not that we live close to an airport so we are quite familiar with aircraft coming and going and their typical flight patterns as well as light patterns. This also occurred during the initial winter/spring of COVID so air traffic was quite minimal as it was only necessary freight at that time. So anywho I was looking up at the sky and saw flashing lights however unlick normal aircraft which have alternating wings flashing and moving in a straight trajectory this was quite the opposite! These lights were quite close indicating the aircraft was flying quite low but what I couldn't understand was the erratic flight path. The lights seems to zig zag across the sky! It did not have a straight trajectory. Even when I pointed it out to my husband he also found it strange and then the lights just disappeared! We are convinced it was some sort of UFO, however whether it be man made or out of this world who knows! I should also not that there was no sound as well! We are always able to hear our aircraft!

The second even I am telling second hand from my husband as he was outside alone for this. I believe he was outside turning off the BBQ and it was around dusk . He said he just happened to look up and over the tree line saw this large vertical object just kind hovering. The grabbed his phone and took a picture and in that moment as he was taking a picture he said the object shot up vertically and then zoomed off into the distance. He did get a photo and of course as the OP stated in their posts the photo did not turn out well. You could see some form of a vertical object however it was so pixelated you could not make much out of it. He is convinced he saw a UFO though.

Que Twlight Zone Music! O_o

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Wow it would have been awesome to see the footages for what you saw @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) but yeah unfortunately it's hard to get visual evidence maybe because of frequencies?

Aside all those stories about aliens visiting our planet I do remember two theories (more like I suppose style) about what could also be:

- Ourselves from a very far away future coming back to past to visit.

- Outer life beings being sent here as a prison (big foot and other monsters/entities like that which we hear all the time in legends).

I know it all sounds very crazy because well it's unknown to us. At this point I don't know what's scarier, if the UFO experience or a paranormal experience (but could well be both same time?)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Wow it would have been awesome to see the footages for what you saw @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) but yeah unfortunately it's hard to get visual evidence maybe because of frequencies?

Aside all those stories about aliens visiting our planet I do remember two theories (more like I suppose style) about what could also be:

- Ourselves from a very far away future coming back to past to visit.

- Outer life beings being sent here as a prison (big foot and other monsters/entities like that which we hear all the time in legends).

I know it all sounds very crazy because well it's unknown to us. At this point I don't know what's scarier, if the UFO experience or a paranormal experience (but could well be both same time?)
    Those are two interesting theories. I would be more agreeable to the prison aspect. As I feel like as a human race with our wars, what we are doing to the planet etc if I was a superior alien being I would stay the heck away from here lol. So placing people here as a prison would be appropriate. Future selves visiting is also an interesting take. But again with what's going on I don't think I'd want to come back lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-21-2022)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    247d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 24m
    The weirdest thing I have seen is a huge sphere that resembes how you'd see the sun (I thought it was the sun for its brightness until it started moving down way too quickly) going down and hiding between a couple of houses that were visible.

I was very confused and just called my mom to see it with me. We both saw it but we never knew what it was till this day.

I also look at the sky at night sometimes and there are two stars that seem to be "dancing" I just stare quietly a couple of minutes each time I see them, my best friend has also seen them with me, the sky is quite clear outside my house.

Userbar by ♥ Infected ♥ - Watercolor clefairy by ♥ Wooloo ♥ - Wink cle/avatar art by ♥ DankRUSE ♥ - Pumpkin cle by ♥ hearts ♥

Icon by ♥ mothman ♥ / ♥ sugarbee (heart cle) ♥

Zenitsu has best cookiez