DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Hey hearts!! We have a lot in common!! I also love and appreciate all things pink! I hope we can become good friends!! I've been enjoying seeing you around the forum!!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-20-2022),hearts (08-20-2022),Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! I see by what you have listed that you have a lot of in common with many of the members here!I for one am also a cat fan and love to play animal crossing! I'm quite a new person to it though as I have only played ACNH. Don't stress about navigating the site it comes with time see you around the forum!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-20-2022),Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    thank you so much!!! i'm definitely trying to add compelling posts to the forum. i do feel antsy because i'm assuming the popsicles will retire the end of august? i wish we could trade colors because i do have the red one!
    i just cleaned your puppy's poop & gave him some food a little while ago before i got busy at work. :3

thank you! ^_^ i appreciate your welcoming & i know i have seen you around the forums because i have been trying to learn the tune on your keyboard! i pretty much learned yours & there was another user i learned. i can't remember who it was -- jk i spent a few minutes right now to find them. i learned Hall's by heart now too. so i should play the 2 i know every day to possibly get that melodic userbar? i'm still kinda confused on how this one works haha.

yes!! you were so randomly kind to me on my little acnh thread so i immediately was drawn to you. :3 we 100% NEED that colorfully bar. the pastels. very ~our aesthetic~ ^_^!

you are such an amazing friend & honestly so selfless like you make me enjoy being here! ;u;

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    88d 8h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    hi @(you need an account to see links) I have seen you around the boards this week. SO glad you decided to introduce yourself

I love your facts and goals.

I also love cats. I have three. They are completely different each with a very cute personality
    I am shy too but once I come out of my box its hard to get me in again but I do have anxiety and the only time I am actually in crowds is when I have my camera and its like a shield.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    i love your little bun and the background with it too! i can see the colorful theme your userbar & pfp is giving & i love it! are you going to get the colorfully bar too? or do you already have it?! we need the music bar too! i am hyperfixating on userbars right now like it's a problem. lol.
    thank you so much!! i can tell we have very similar interests and aesthetics so i imagine we are a lot alike :3 and you were one of the first people along with Cinnamoroll who welcomed me here without even knowing me and that actually made me feel so good!
    i am stupidly obssessed with animal crossing so like if there's anything you ever need fr hit me up LOL. i'm actually dying to get back into animal crossing because i got sucked back into neo and neo be eatin' my pockets up boy. thank you for the warm welcome. ^_^

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    @(you need an account to see links) you'll have to hop onto the cK discord cause sometime we all get together and have little island parties and visit eachother etc! Thanks for your offer as well! So kind!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    YOU are the person whose first 3 userbars are my actual goal right now LMAO. the pinks are just chef kiss. i know there's a pet forum so i'll try searching to see your kitties there if you have posted them but if you haven't & would like to share them here, i'd love to see. i don't have children & kindof not sure i ever really want them, but i absolutely love talking about my cats. LOL. i am hoping to post in that thread soon to show my kitties off! & that must mean you are a photgrapher? :o

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    88d 8h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    YOU are the person whose first 3 userbars are my actual goal right now LMAO. the pinks are just chef kiss. i know there's a pet forum so i'll try searching to see your kitties there if you have posted them but if you haven't & would like to share them here, i'd love to see. i don't have children & kindof not sure i ever really want them, but i absolutely love talking about my cats. LOL. i am hoping to post in that thread soon to show my kitties off! & that must mean you are a photgrapher? :o

The lighter one is Pat and the darker one with the shorter hair is Feisty. I really need to get a good photo of my other cat. He is sphinx. He is very very black with white paws and a bit of white on his face with beautiful green eyes. He has a ear infection right now that has affected his one eye. So I will wait for it to heal before I take those photos.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    thank you! ^_^ i appreciate your welcoming & i know i have seen you around the forums because i have been trying to learn the tune on your keyboard! i pretty much learned yours & there was another user i learned. i can't remember who it was -- jk i spent a few minutes right now to find them. i learned Hall's by heart now too. so i should play the 2 i know every day to possibly get that melodic userbar? i'm still kinda confused on how this one works haha.

Aw glad you've managed to learn it! I purposely chose something that's a little easy for everyone to get used to so that they can get the melodic ub c: Also I like Spider-Man so it perfectly goes well with my ub theme x'D

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 4h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Yeah it's until the end of August but there's still time left so don't give up!! And if anything it's possible popsicles make their return next summer

Thanks for taking care of my little Pyxis, this is my first time with doggy branch so I can't wait to see him become a Cerberus

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post: